Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rules clarification for newbies

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PF1996, Mar 21, 2008.

1. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

While it's obvious to regular visitors that two sets of rules apply on this forum -- i.e. rightwing whiners like Quicon and Fogbrain can say and do anything while nonrightwingers are told to "quit *****ing" and "hope this teaches you a lesson", I thought it would be helpful to have a clarification of the rules for any unsuspecting newcomer (make that nonrighty).

1. While it's "against the rules" to have more than one login, exceptions are made if one is a rightwinger. See: Luke aka Obi-wan aka Quigon aka foul mouthed righty.

2. While it's okay for racists to make racist statements such as "black men compete to see how many babies they can have by different women" and "blacks devalue education" and "blacks value violence", one shouldn't characterise these racists as racists.

3. I'm not exactly certain when a racist righty can be desribed as such within the "rules" of this forum. Can BelichickFan be described as a racist if he states "I hate blacks" or would such a characterisation be a "personal attack" :rolleyes:

4. "Personal attacks are against the rules". Please note that a "personal attack" is whatever "offends a righty" and need not have any basis in reality. Factual statements such as referring to a cult as ...well a cult, will be deemed "personal attacks" if they offend the delicate unbalanced psyche of any righty. Actual personal attacks against nonrighties, such as FTW's calling NEM an "American hating Democrat" is A-OK.

5. Related to point 4 - one may not call a public figure who fits the legal definition of a pedophile a pedophile unless one wants to be banned, if that public figure is the false idol of a righty. However, one can make any kind of remarks against nonrighty public figures, even when such remarks have no factual basis.

6. Making physical threats and going on rage filled vile rants is A-OK, so long as you're a righty making these physical threats against a nonrighty.

7. Never forget - the rules in this forum are tools to be used to silence speech that are offensive to righties (i.e. facts, logic) so to ensure that righties can promote their propaganda and hatred with as little challenge as possible.

2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

So what else do you agree with PF1996 on?

Tom Brady sucks or that you are a racist?

3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

WTF

Feeling a little unloved?

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +733 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

How about you F*CK OFF and KISS MY ASS because I have never said anyt such thing.

**** YOU *******.

5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yep, this guy ***** with a person.

6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm going to put my 2 cents in before this is locked. For some perspective, I've been called a liberal by most members, both right and left. I can't recall Real World or Belichickfan making racist claims. Other members as you have pointed out have made outrageous claims. I pointed one out in a JFK thread, which the offender then backed down like a coward. Why carry on post after post calling each other out? Is there anyone here who reads these posts once they go postal?

7. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Time to grow a pair...

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

He's 12, maybe 13, and I bet all the other kids at school have better toys than he does. Someone buy him a Tom Brady doll. They should be cheap since he never got any better. :D

9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'll back BF up on this. I don't agree with a lot of his insane, twisted sh!t, but he's a solid guy who is not a racist. He does, however, have the wrong view on everything.:eat2::eat3:

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

PF called me a racist the very first time I ever saw him post. Patters agreed with him. I truly don't care since this is the internet, and people like PF aren't worth the time it takes to type GFYS. See, I abbreviated. :D Conversations with PF go like this:

Member: Well I think..

PF1996: You're a racist.

Member: Well I think...

PF1996: You're a stupid right winger...

PF1996: It's amazing you know how to type cuz you're so stupid...

He called Wistah a right wing neo-con. Need I say more?

11. Real World

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

STFU you right wing neo-con! :D

12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

OK RW there were a few things said over on the "typical white person" thread. I called the 12 yr old a bigot. One of the newer people sort of jumped in and I said......The ultimate arbiter is Real World he's a bigated racist mother f!!#ker.:eek: Just ask him. :D So he would know one when he read one. ;) So RW whats you're opinion is PF1996 a bigot or not. :D

13. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Thnks for this post now I can give the 12yr old the proof he asked for cocerning him being a vile bigot.:D

14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

And here I had my top 5 at:

1.Foggie
    2.Quiff
    3.FreeTedDamson
    4.TurdFergie
    5.PatsfaninWVA

I guess I gotta re-adjust my infamy list again...

15. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No. Just tired of the righties whining and complaining about "personal attacks" anytime anyone exposes them as frauds and the hypocrisy and uneven application of the rules by the moderators. Personally, I wouldn't ban anyone except spammers but if "the rules" are going to be used as a club, then they should be used fairly - not just to cater to the whining righties who can't take what they dish out.

RealWord - "blacks don't value education"

BelichickFan - "blacks do not value education" ; "blacks value violence" ; "I judge people on the basis of their race" ; Intelligence is racially derived ; "Blacks are dumber than whites"

Those are racist claims. Well perhaps not to Klan members or applicants, but to any rational nonracist person, those are racist claims.

Yeah, nonracists are in the habit of saying things like: "I judge individuals on the basis of their race" and "Intelligence is racially derived" :rolleyes:

Indeed, that's why you spent so much time posting to me and about me while I ignored you most of the time. :rolleyes:

Yes, another righty with a lack of familiarity with the truth and a propensity for ad hominen attacks because he has no facts to dispute my assertions.

So predictable, yet still so amusing: :rofl: :rofl:

16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well well... what have we here...? Looks like a little bit of whining from a little wussy who's never been banned or even remotely disciplined in any way in this forum. :rofl:
    See, you're doing the oldest trick in the book. If you want to talk about rules, it is not against the rules to call someone a racist. Have you or anyone else in here ever received an infraction for calling someone a racist..?

Tell ya what... when you get permanently banned for saying "One knee equals two feet - that was a catch" then you can come back in here and complain about how mean and unfairly the rules are enforced, OK little girl..?

17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You forgot the best part... :D

Member: Well I think..

PF1996: You're a racist.

PF1996: You're a stupid right winger...

PF1996: Waaahhh..!! Look at this person breaking the rules and using offensive language..!!!

18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree... they should be enforced fairly...

So which one of you liberals ares going to take one for the team, and get a perma-ban for saying something as innocent as "One knee equals two feet - that was a catch."

19. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

OMG! The old "one knee equals two feet- that was a catch". Ground hog day again.

20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well... how would you feel if you made that post and a moderator who disagreed with you politically reported that post as an infraction to give you a permanent banning..?