Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rude Reporter Ruins Everything

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Rude Reporter Ruins Everything - CollegeHumor video

Oh me oh MY....

So, let me get this straight.....CONSERVATIVES who shouted false fears of death panels at town halls, and applauded those who shout "YOU LIE" at presidential addresses are 'outraged' at a member of the press who is covering their conservative event for a member of the so called 'liberal media'?

The dude is only doing his job, and posted at the designated reporting location by the event itself.

IDIOCRACY.....

2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

its all bad manners......

there's a guy up there talking and you've got the MSNBC lighting up the whole corner of the hall interrupting whats going on.

they're jerks just like the the rest.

when a reporter is covering an event, they're typically not so intrusive with their live coverage

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I think the days of civility between politicians and the media are long gone. Too bad. It has really led (IMO) to the decision by many good and qualified people to not run for public office (not talking about Schilling). Some of our brightest citizens would never run in a million years no matter how much the pay. Instead we're left with what we have like Dio says: Idiocracy- The downward evolution of society.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

You DO understand that he was also saying the FOX new reporte next to him was also getting the biznesss too, RIGHT?

so, are FOX news reporters also 'Jerks'?