Welcome to PatsFans.com

Royal astronomer: 'Aliens may be staring us in the face'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Feb 23, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Royal astronomer: 'Aliens may be staring us in the face' - Telegraph

[​IMG]

Lord Martin Rees, president of the Royal Society and astronomer to the Queen, said the existence of extra terrestrial life may be beyond human understanding.

He made the remarks shortly after hosting the national science academy’s first conference on the possibility of alien life.

“They could be staring us in the face and we just don’t recognise them. The problem is that we’re looking for something very much like us, assuming that they at least have something like the same mathematics and technology,” he said.

read more

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

...he said as he stared reporters in the face....

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

Hmmmm.....

[​IMG]

You thinking what I'm thinking? :confused2:

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,149 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

If aliens are out there ... we are of no value to them because we are still here. :bricks:

5. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wasn't he from theVseries, the older ones? His wife was Beatrice or something...

6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +534 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

Anyone who looked between the Squeaker and the VP at the State of the Union knew this already.

(relax, libs, it was a JOKE).

7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That guy died early in Men In Black. The ****roach thing hollowed out his body and used it as a disguise.

Considering the distances involved in space travel, its pretty much a given that faster than light speed or traveling between two points without traveling through every point in between is required. Nothing we've learned about Physics says that's possible. So if they're capable of breaking the most fundamental laws of physics, there's no reason to think they can't blend in beyond anything we could understand.

8. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yesssss Men In Black, THAT was it:rofl:!

9. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yes, time for a They Live reference!

10. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He didn't hollow him out, he ripped his skin clean off and wore it as a disguise...

11. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

US Govt is working w/ them....

no way in hell we advanced this fast....

P-44 Mustang to the now F-22 Raptor

Apache Longbow. Tank Progress etc.

there are cave drawings of objects that look like attack helicopters.... i THINK in Egypt.

there are Aliens ..... and who knows our Govt could be working w/ them/ studing them etc....

cant prove me wrong or right.

just embrace it. :):):)

12. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Revelation 12:7-9 - 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Ephesians 6:12 - 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 6:1-4 - 1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

13. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

the religious discussion is not on here... try again

14. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Those verses of scripture was the point I was trying to drive home - since the 1950's, these so-called "aliens" made a pact with the government, albeit secretly, to exchange all their technology secrets for abducting humans. While the "agreement" stated that these "aliens" wouldn't harm these humans, well...when you dance with the devil...this was also around the same time the CIA, CFR, Trilatteral Commission, et al were created - so they can keep this "alien agenda" under wraps. Of course, while it may seem to be slowly coming out now, it's really not what's they're telling you, it's what they're NOT telling you.

William Cooper gave all the low down dirty on this(he served in the military in the 60's, so he saw all this first hand). He died mysteriously like 2 months after 9/11.

I'll post some links when I get the chance - but this is where these verses in scripture come into play. These "aliens" are NOT from Mars(or Jupiter, Saturn, etc). They are fallen angelic demons that have been walking the earth and even posing as humans. Even the 1st chapter in Job(I believe) said how Satan and his minions walk to and fro in the earth.

15. lostjumper

lostjumper Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I was going to make a joke about the lack of cheek bones from that guy, but instead I think I've entered the twilight zone...

16. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I understand you were making a point w/ those....

but I don't take to scripture seriously

there are so many different religions..... I do not know what to believe?

all I know is we are working w. aliens

Religion is a belief in something.

I believe there is a creator, but not the way Catholic's view it..

I am so confused..... so many different religions..... whose right?

17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't know what the rantings of complete nutjobs have to do with the political forum :confused:

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Crop Circles 2 miles wide made in one night....

Cattle mutations, no blood, no prints, only certain organs removed.

Battery found in Africa, 10 thousand years old.

A little story that is true, if googled or binged it might be found.

Nixon & Gleason:
    Pres Richard Nixon liked his whiskey he was also a good friend of Jackie Gleason who was a Drunk, Nixon invited Gleason to dinner at the White House one evening, after dinner they sat around laughing, yelling and singing, Nixon played the Piano, as the night wore on they were both feeling pretty good, Nixon said "Jackie would you like to see something that will make you sh!t your pants" Jackie said "sure Dick" Nixon picked up the phone and said a few words then he said to Gleason "lets go".

Nixon and Gleason flew out to Area 51 on a military plane, when they landed Nixon said "you better have another drink because you've never seen anything like this.
    Nixon took Gleason into a room guarded by ten Armed Soldiers and showed him the preserved bodies of 7 Aliens from space who had died in Roswell New Mexico, he then said to Gleason "we have several live ones, we have been working with them for years”

On the flight back to the White house Gleason asked Nixon “what the hell did you show me that for, isn’t something like that Top Secret”
    Nixon was drunk and he said “of course it is” then he said “just imagine this scene, Jackie Gleason the comedian who is also a well known drunk has a Press Conference and tells the world that he and the President got drunk and The President Of The USA showed him some Alien Body’s That Had Been Killed In A UFO Crash”
    Nixon then said "who the hell would believe that"

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  19. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

BLA, BLA, BLA Your starting to repeat your stories did you realize that. :D :bricks:

20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know of at least 2 members of this forum who would.