PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Round of Applauds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Everyone on Patriots deserves it.

-Coaching. We scouted them well..we decided running on them might not work..lets see how they react. Our scouting was great..we prepared well for a tough defense and they couldnt stop our passing attack

-Every WR stepped up. Gabriel had a few big grabs espeically early. Caldwell had a few big plays for first downs. Watson as a TE stepped up..95 yards receiving. I had him predicted for big game..he came through. played hard even though Brady put him in a bad spot a few times. Brown did his thing..got a nice first down..a TD..love him.

-RBs were really used..Dillon didnt have anything besides that 15 yard run. Maroney had a few nice moments..both had nice grabs for big gains. Evans even busted a 35 yarder..not bad of a job considering we were passing 75% or more
- Brady threw it better each game so far..good rhythm with WRs..took a risk with INT but other than that..prettty much solid. great

-OL played well without Neal and Graham. They gave Brady enough time early to get it out there. Big key

-Front 7 shut down Chester Taylor..#2 back in NFL. we pressured Brad a lot but we missed a few times let him get throws out but we made him pay. TBC was a suprise..Seau looked great as did Vrabel with the INT. Great job big boys

-Secondary..could of been better in certain areas but solid otherwise. We prevented big plays with their speed..created turnovers. GJ and Rodney looked like a missile from first play to the last. Hobbs man..u gotta take that all the way :p

-Return game looked great too..first KR wasnt good with the penalty but then we busted off 77 yarder..the guy who commited 1st penalty got in the way :( Thomas. Faulk had a nice 29 yard return and CJax broke a nice tackle to get 11 yards

-Coverage..i was a little worried early..Bethel got a nice return to the 35ish..and Moore had that TD but it was missed tackles on the PR. Can easily fix that

Great Job overall. Im very proud. Big game verse Colts next week @ the razor on another national TV game.

Well said, I am sure NEM is around some where, aside from the QB sneak from the 11 yard line this gameplan was masterful. Brady was out of his head and the defense is playing with a lot of confidence. Very sweet, Sunday versus the Colts should be a classic.

Remix 6 said:
Everyone on Patriots deserves it.

-Coaching. We scouted them well..we decided running on them might not work..lets see how they react. Our scouting was great..we prepared well for a tough defense and they couldnt stop our passing attack

-Every WR stepped up. Gabriel had a few big grabs espeically early. Caldwell had a few big plays for first downs. Watson as a TE stepped up..95 yards receiving. I had him predicted for big game..he came through. played hard even though Brady put him in a bad spot a few times. Brown did his thing..got a nice first down..a TD..love him.

-RBs were really used..Dillon didnt have anything besides that 15 yard run. Maroney had a few nice moments..both had nice grabs for big gains. Evans even busted a 35 yarder..not bad of a job considering we were passing 75% or more
- Brady threw it better each game so far..good rhythm with WRs..took a risk with INT but other than that..prettty much solid. great

-OL played well without Neal and Graham. They gave Brady enough time early to get it out there. Big key

-Front 7 shut down Chester Taylor..#2 back in NFL. we pressured Brad a lot but we missed a few times let him get throws out but we made him pay. TBC was a suprise..Seau looked great as did Vrabel with the INT. Great job big boys

-Secondary..could of been better in certain areas but solid otherwise. We prevented big plays with their speed..created turnovers. GJ and Rodney looked like a missile from first play to the last. Hobbs man..u gotta take that all the way :p

-Return game looked great too..first KR wasnt good with the penalty but then we busted off 77 yarder..the guy who commited 1st penalty got in the way :( Thomas. Faulk had a nice 29 yard return and CJax broke a nice tackle to get 11 yards

-Coverage..i was a little worried early..Bethel got a nice return to the 35ish..and Moore had that TD but it was missed tackles on the PR. Can easily fix that

Great Job overall. Im very proud. Big game verse Colts next week @ the razor on another national TV game.

cstjohn17 said:
Well said, I am sure NEM is around some where, aside from the QB sneak from the 11 yard line this gameplan was masterful.

I'm sure there was something else called on that particular play but Brady saw something at the line and audibled to the sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back