PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Round 2: Bruins vs Flyers

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay ... here we go again ... let's hope Cload let's Seguin play this series ... sit Campbell.

Go Bruins ...

Oh ... and I forgot one thing .... "There will be blood" ... ;)

Just curious, what channel is game 1 on?

Games on NBC always make me nervous, be it football or hockey.

Go Bruins! Put a hurt of biblical proportions on the Cryers.

1-0 Bruins ...... :D:D:D

Is the guy doing the game with Emerick a regular Flyers announcer? I don't usually have rabbit ears when it comes to stuff like that but OMG does he seem to slant everything for the Flyers.

3-1 B's and nice way to stay with the puck but Boucher is weak.

If you're used to listening to NESN broadcasts of Bruins games, anything less than complete homerism for the Bruins will probably resonate a little.

Btw, nice, old-fashioned beatdown today!

4-0. Just get it down and lay the ghosts of 2010 to rest.

5-1 ... Flyers look like crap ... I don't even care what hartnell is up to ... :D:D:D

r1550642247.jpg
r181931273.jpg
capt.b49ca54dd10c402f9dd069d3170d8329-b49ca54dd10c402f9dd069d3170d8329-0.jpg
capt.9b7e32ec7d0e40e29e02c0595d50f7fe-9b7e32ec7d0e40e29e02c0595d50f7fe-0.jpg

Hopefully this ends tonight.

*fingers crossed*

Lucic .... 3-1 Bruins ..... later Flyers ... :D:D:D

Playoff Hockey is awesome isn't it.

Nothing better than playoff hockey ... I'm a lifelong diehard Bruins fan through thick and thin ... you know I am enjoying this. So nice to have 3 lines that can produce. All those years of having one line - sometimes 1/5 lines ... but we have 3 good lines. i really like the Kelly/Peverley addition it makes the top 2 lines better.

Nothing better than playoff hockey ... I'm a lifelong diehard Bruins fan through thick and thin ... you know I am enjoying this. So nice to have 3 lines that can produce. All those years of having one line - sometimes 1/5 lines ... but we have 3 good lines. i really like the Kelly/Peverley addition it makes the top 2 lines better.

....and a goalie that can turn off the lights.

Of the US sports Hockey is 4th in line behind Pats-Celtics-Red Sox for mine. My best mate is a huge Canucks fan so I've made an effort to try and learn more about the Bruins and Ice Hockey itself the past few seasons.

The violence.. oh the violence :D.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back