PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Thoughts speculation and fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Wow

Who would have thunk we'd be 6-0 with a spare 4 players on PuP?
I did think we'd go 16-0 with a 5% probabilility, but right now those chances are definately increasing probably 12% now (of winning next 10 games).
(We do need to respect INDY and Pittsburgh)

This year has really shown me how important it is to manage the roster, injuries and PuP players. Right now we are in the best position in the NFL as we have 4 players who could return in the next 6 weeks should an injury arise.
I see Seymour back before INDY.
I see the other 3 riding the PuP until an injury clears a roster spot, if not tough decisions in week 12.

But really if we needed RB help would Dillion be better than Evans, and would he help out a team headed to the Superbowl?
Would Bledsoe, (yes even he could win the superbowl with these weapons)
come back in an emergency?
Or Wiggins?

I guess this is a post about our health, our hopes and our future..
It ALL looks bright!

Bledsoe has been courted by a few teams (according to Peter King) and he's turned them all down.

As for Dillon, I'd rather try and get Fargas or Greg Jones than I would bring Dillon back.

But really if we needed RB help would Dillion be better than Evans, and would he help out a team headed to the Superbowl?
Would Bledsoe, (yes even he could win the superbowl with these weapons)
come back in an emergency?
Or Wiggins?

I guess this is a post about our health, our hopes and our future..
It ALL looks bright!
I think if they came to Dillon..he might come back and play here....yes....Bledsoe?? Not at all...he's done with football and having his fun...no more football is in his blood...all fishing family relaxing...
which is fine. Wiggins?? Not sure about that as he got cut pretty early after the SB win that he played a big part in...so I guess it would depend on really how Voach sees him and how their relationship is. It all depends on injuries...and how bad they are...Morris seems like the one who will b eout awhile...Watson will be needed..for Indy in 3 weeks..

Bledsoe may be the one guy that could screw this team up.
I'd rather play Cassell

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of roster, TEN released Josh Miller. Do we bring him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back