PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are "THOSE words".
I'm not sure what is being argued here anyway.
Green made the team but as we saw last year will only play in emergency situations. Why is that so hard to understand?

"I think BB rates him way ahead of you...he does't have a lot of breakaway speed...but he does NOT fumble and rarely loses yardage."....THAT is what I said about Green-Ellis...the RESPONSE WAS

This precisely true. It is extemely difficult to lose yardsagew when being inactive or at the end of the bench. Last year, when two running backs were injured at the same time, Green-Ellis did NOT run the ball. Perhaps Green-Ellis has shown Belichick so much in practice that he is critical to the team this year, or perhaps Belichick is trading a running back.

THOSE words...about Green-Ellis...(THAT he does not fumble and rarely loses yardage) were what BB said about him a year or so ago. It might be MORE like 08 than 09..but some people on here devalue him entirely. THAT was my point. Got that now??

"I think BB rates him way ahead of you...he does't have a lot of breakaway speed...but he does NOT fumble and rarely loses yardage."....THAT is what I said about Green-Ellis...the RESPONSE WAS

THOSE words...about Green-Ellis...(THAT he does not fumble and rarely loses yardage) were what BB said about him a year or so ago. It might be MORE like 08 than 09..but some people on here devalue him entirely. THAT was my point. Got that now??
Not really. I dont think nondescript comments BB made a year or 2 ago mean anything. You could find those or more complementary comments about many backups or guys who got cut.
I dont know what MORE like 08 than 09 means.
I don't know if anyone devalues him entirely, I think people see him for what he is, based on how he has been used.
He is constantly on the bubble to make the team or not.
He is inavtive unless we have 2 injuries at RB.
When he is active he only plays RB on the most limited basis possible.

Do you see him as something different than that in order to feel everyone is devaluing him?

Not really. I dont think nondescript comments BB made a year or 2 ago mean anything. You could find those or more complementary comments about many backups or guys who got cut.
I dont know what MORE like 08 than 09 means.
I don't know if anyone devalues him entirely, I think people see him for what he is, based on how he has been used.
He is constantly on the bubble to make the team or not.
He is inavtive unless we have 2 injuries at RB.
When he is active he only plays RB on the most limited basis possible.

Do you see him as something different than that in order to feel everyone is devaluing him?
What WERE the "nondescript" comments?? PLEASE tell me..I THINK they were quite pointed..and while YOU can dismiss them all you want...He did say them. Makes sense you wish to do that...they do NOT fall in line with your thoughts...TYPICAL!!!
I THOUGHT they were quite pointed and meaningful....THAT you and others are harping to get rid of him and that he is still with the team..says a LOT more. Blah..blah..blah..same thing you said before.,,
Not understanding what I meant by more 08 than 09??? I thought you KNEW more....my bad.
He is solid insurance if the starters go down..NOT good enough for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes