PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Analysis and Questions

GoodWill

On the Roster
Reaction score
Use this thread to post your 2010 fantasy football roster up for analysis! Want some insight about your team? Post it and hopefully others will offer their assistance. Include some details about your league in your post too like weird scoring rules and league size so there is some context to your roster makeup.

I will start - here is my team in a 10 man PPR league. I participated in an auction draft and spent the majority of my $$ on my starting roster. I managed to grab both Gore and Jackson and I am really hoping they both can stay healthy.

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Greg Jennings
RB: Frank Gore
RB: Steven Jackson
WR/RB: Hines Ward
TE: Jermichael Finley
D/ST: New York Giants
K: Lawrence Tynes

Bench:

WR: Santana Moss
WR: Mike Williams (Tampa)
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Carnell Williams
RB: Dexter McCluster
QB: Ben Roethlisberger

My biggest concern with my starters is the fact that I have Aaron Rodgers and 2 of his receiving threats in Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley - that could be a hit or miss thing week to week. I did not mean to do that. In all the mocks I've ever done Rodgers went for 30+ dollars, and I never drafted him for that reason. But in my actual draft he fell in my lap for only $21. Does anyone think I should shop one of them? And for what? I was kinda hoping to trade Greg Jennings... but I don't know how I could get another comparable WR for him.

This isn't a terribly popular sub forum so I don't expect this to take off. It seems that not many Patriots fans enjoy fantasy football for some reason. Weird. But post your roster anyway and maybe we could get some good discussion going! :rocker:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back