PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ross Tucker: Pats player on IR practiced in 2005 [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ross Tucker ...WHISTLEBLOWER

So what. This is something that is handled with a fine. Kraft has plenty of money. As long as we don't lose picks I really don't care if Bob has to write a check. Heck I say keep doing it and write out a check at the beginning of the season.

Let the others hate us...More motivation to play better next season!

I hope Chad Jackson has a big impact!

Not sure he is a whistleblower, more of a dirty rotten snitch looking for his 15 minutes of face time..

And there's the story on espn.com, along with all the rubes coming out with their "Cheaters" crap. Wow, they should just have a scroll on the bottom that says "We hate the New England Patriots".

Could you imagine the happiness that station would project if we were to start losing?

I just saw this guy on ESPN and he comes off like a total douche. He was basically saying all the media tag lines like, "Belichick will do whatever he can to get an advantage" and "I had heard stuff like this about the Patriots before I came there, but I had to see it first hand." Yeah right.

I just saw this guy on ESPN and he comes off like a total douche. He was basically saying all the media tag lines like, "Belichick will do whatever he can to get an advantage" and "I had heard stuff like this about the Patriots before I came there, but I had to see it first hand." Yeah right.

Man, that is some investigative journalism there. :rolleyes:

Actually Ross Tucker has written pieces in the past that were very complimentary of the Patriots, Belichick, and Brady. I believe I remember him saying something to the effect of Brady has the ability to make you want to run through brick walls for him.

After Walsh gave a hint about IR player, ESPN didn't wait to find somebody to elaborate it more.

It seems to me that we have many problems and don't have enough solution.Does ross Tucker need attention that bad.?
Where and how did ESPN find these arsholes is beyond my imagination.

Correct me if I'm wrong...Every NFL practice is videotaped, and I believe sent to the league to verify things like player participation so the injury report is accurate (for the bettors).

Therefore, the NFL had all the evidence they needed, and chose to do nothing. Sound familiar (Jets 2006 cameraman, Miami microphones, etc).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's the story on espn.com, along with all the rubes coming out with their "Cheaters" crap. Wow, they should just have a scroll on the bottom that says "We hate the New England Patriots".

An the fair and inbiased Trey Wingnut( :rofl:) asks Ross if he saw this with any other team he's played with, of course he says, no, absolutely not.
What a bunch of dirtbags

So what if the player practiced with the team? It's not like the guy could come back and play. :confused:
I'm sure those players who were on IR are just thrilled with him today. :rolleyes:
It is against the rules for a player on Injured Reserve to practice with the team.

sdfan

It is against the rules for a player on Injured Reserve to practice with the team.

sdfan

Would you agree that there seem to be alot of things that the Patriots are doing that are against the rules being reported? It is made out like there are 31 law abiding teams, and then the evil Patriots.

Hi im a dead horse, I wish Espn would stop beating me over the head... Arsewipes.. Seriously, I think the sobody left the toothpaste cap off of Greenberg's toothpaste, he would blame the pats... FESPN...:mad:

Living in California, someone tried to give me crap about it today, and I was just like "Yup. We've all known that the Pats were abusing that rule for years now, this isn't exactly news. Deal with it. The skeletons in our closet have come out, and I just honestly don't care. We're still going to kick your team's (the Chargers) asses next year".

It's great. The dead horse has been beaten so severely that I just don't care anymore. Just waiting for the season to start so the Pats can shut all these guys up again.

Is it just me or Is the Monday night game against Denver going to be a "maximum security" night for the ESPN ******s.

..."Yup. We've all known that the Pats were abusing that rule for years now,

You just can't have a normal conversation with anyone outside NE..so I say just say "yup..we can beat any team with one camera tied behind out back".

026.gif

Need to add this to our smilies for every ESPN thread

EagerSpygatePimpingNews

Is it just me or Is the Monday night game against Denver going to be a "maximum security" night for the ESPN ******s.

A group of us are trying to get tickets for that game. Now we are not going to do anything crazy, but we plan on USING OUR CONSTITIONAL RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH on that night. ESPN is going to be very uncomfortable in our stadium. Afterall we have been assaulted all year by their CONSTITIONAL RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF THE PRESS. Why can't we excercise our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? This is the United States of America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back