Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rosie O'Donnell is a big fat idiot too

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, Mar 30, 2007.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

This is a pretty long piece so I'll copy a few bullet points and then post the link. It also includes a discussion with Jane Hall and Bernie Golberg and Bill O'Reilly.

ROSIE O'DONNELL, HOST, "THE VIEW": There were 15 British sailors and marines who apparently went in to Iranian waters and they were seized by the Iranians. And I have one thing to say. Gulf of Tonkin. Google it.

Very hard in America when anyone from the Mid-East has been so demonized that no matter what it's impossible for some people to believe that the Iranians could ever do anything ethical in any capacity.

I think they've been dehumanized to the point where they're not people. They're just the enemy. They're terrorists. They have two choices, faith or fear. Faith or fear. That's your choice.

You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks differently than you and try to convert them to your way of thinking. And I think that...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I'm person of faith but I also believe...

O'DONNELL: Then get away from the fear. Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.

There was some more on her that can't find but I saw a clip where she accused Bush of attacking ourselves on 911 in order to launch the war on terror

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262669,00.html
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

I saw the bit on O'Rielly. It was the hot chic, Elizabeth Hasslebeck that said she was a person of faith. Ike Rumba!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At any rate, a terrorist is a father and mother too?

:bricks:

She is a moron. She once said that our government is scarier because we have separation of church and state. :confused:

What a dumb goof.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

God-damned Hog (O'Donnell) the stinking slob is lucky she lives in America, China would run over her with a Tank.

She's going to be one of the first people the Muslims Behead when they take over "Filthy America".
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There are a group of people that automatically assume a "Blame America First" routine, much like Maverick4 on this board. Of course, he humiliated himself with his positions, just like Rosie O'Donuts (2 cents to Howie Carr) is doing.
  5. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Quigon is a redneck on this board who has developed an agenda against me because he has thin skin, twists arguments and facts, and paints people who disagree with him as 'America haters'. It is too much for his tiny brain to comprehend that I am not even liberal, because his worldview consists only of right vs. left debates. I'm not surprised, after all, as his own screenname is of a character who made fatal flaws in decision making.
  6. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You called him a redneck. Feel better? :rofl:
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

There are those people who automatically take cheap shots at people for disagreeing with them, much like QuiGon who seems to believe everything he hears from conservative talk radio. Name calling shows ones size.

I'll give it up to you for the 8th time, Harry.....I agree

She has the right to say what she wants, this is america....but the places she seems to know so much about (sarcasm) are the same places that would have here cover her face, and speak when spoken to. Its a different culture.
  8. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

At least they have somebody to counter her on that show. Unlike this link, where all we get is two right wing hacks making an issue out of nothing, praising Ann Coulter, and declaring their sophistication. O'Reilly fails to tell his audience that his ratings are plummeting also. :rolleyes:
  9. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I will be part of the resistance if that ever happens.

EDIT: After helping behead her.
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I gotta say being called "redneck" is a first for me. The furthest south I ever lived was northern NJ and I have spent all of my adult life in New England (excepting my brief stint in the Navy).

Yeah, nothing says "redneck" like living in Quincy and Chelmsford. :rolleyes:

Maverick's just mad at me because of how badly he made a fool of himself. :rofl:
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You mean like people making an issue out of the recent firings at Justice...? Yeah, left-wingers would never do that :rolleyes:
  12. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

No, you got Jane Hall the well known political pundit that is very critical of the Bush administration and most conservative things that are discussed. Anything on Fox news channel automatically gets blown off it seems, just because it's Fox. There are some very good shows on there including the one she's on weekly(Fox News Watch) where the previous weeks news from all sources is discussed by an equal amount of liberals and conservatives. That show is 100 times more relevant that Rosie's as far as I'm concerned.
  13. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Both you and I know there are plenty of rednecks in New England, particularly in New Hampshire or Western Mass. And apparently, also in Quincy or Chelmsford. Or maybe it's the Navy side of you which gives you such a narrow worldview on every single issue you talk about.
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Would ABC, CBS, or NBC, as O'Rielly pointed out last night, ever put Ann Coulter on the View? Nope.

Rosie has the right, just like me, and some posters in here, to be as stupid as she want to be. I sometimes wonder if she has a clue as to what the Iranian government does inside that country.
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Those liberal bastards wouldn't even allow Coulter in the same building, Coulter would Eat them up and make fools out of them.

Coulter don't need The View :rocker:
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you're using your own personal definition of the word that most people would disagree on. Wasn't it Oneigo Montoya who said "I do not think that word means what you think it means."..?
    Yeah... nothing like serving in the United States armed forces to give someone a narrow worldview :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  17. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

One issue deals with eight people's careers while the other is about some fat, loudmouth celebrity. Great comparison Star Wars nerd.
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is an appropriate comparison because it is an example of the left doing exactly what you accuse the right of doing.

It seems you are too big of a moron to have realized that on your own. I apologize for overestimating your intelligence and I assure you it won't happen again.
  19. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've just repeated yourself. How are they alike? Fat celebrity... eight honest people fired for no apparent reason.... go on, elaborate.
  20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ignoring the fact that your question contains a faulty premise, what part of "It is an appropriate comparison because it is an example of the left doing exactly what you accuse the right of doing." do you not understand..?

No really... what word in that sentence is stifling your feeble intelligence...? "Appropriate"...? "Comparison"...? "Accuse"...? Here's some help:

www.dictionary.com