PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosie At The Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Rosie thinks the Patriots need him more than he needs the job. He's probably right.

Last edited:
Well he already owns two successful UPS stores, so that is probably right

Sounds like rosie thinks the Patriots need him more than he needs the job. He's probably right.

He's definitely got irons in a couple of non-football fires :(

He didn't rule out playing in 09 but at the same time he's wisely got ducks in rows for sure.

Colvin would be our youngest linebacker next to Mayo (not counting free agents and Crable on the IR).

Of course I hope the other young players work out, but Mayo's the only one I'd consider proven. That a 9 1/2 year gap.

I'd love to see Rosie back! Last year his appearance was so brief and with so many injuries it was hard to make a real good assessment,but if he's in shape and we get AD back, plus our rookies with experience, it's a GOOD thing:)

Rosie always had some 'tude:cool3:

With so many ex-players struggling to find their way in a post-football world, it's great to see guys like Rosie (and Troy Brown's another) who have really prepared themselves for a long and happy life "outside." Long-term business plans, loving families, media ties to keep leveraging their football success...that's a recipe for a smooth transition.

Then again, I guess the guys who manage that with football would probably have made out just fine in any walk of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back