PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosevelt Colvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhubma

On the Roster
Reaction score
There has been surprisingly little word about him so far this camp.

One of the most exciting portions of the 2006 Pats is the Front Seven (especially the young, veteran, deep, talented, DL). Having them flanked by serious pass-rushers like Mike Vrabel and a HEALTHY Colvin could be SPECIAL.

The 2nd half of last season gave us a glimpse of what a full bore run-stuffing Rosey could do. Colvin in his pass-rushing prime would give the Pats something that the team has lacked even through the championship years - a speed rusher that has to be accounted for by the other team's OC on every play.

But so far this camp there has been little word in print about Rosey. Why? Given how talkative Colvin has been in the past this is curious to me. Has he been on the electronic media a lot (being out of the NE TV & Radio markets limits my contact to the Pats to print so maybe I'm out of the loop)?

So my question for all is: what's up with Rosey? Usually there is a buzz about someone when things are going well. In this a case of no news is GOOD news? Has Colvin been talked about so much over the past few years that now he is being taken for granted?

Mrs. B? Other bloggers? Can you fill in the gaps?

Rosey has been getting interviewed about Coach Pees, Coach Patricia, and the rest of the club in the stories I've seen. Give him a look Friday, I think you'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back