PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosevelt colvin on sports final

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you shhhhitttting me?????

Troy does a little dance IN THE FREAKING TUNNEL while he is walking into the locker room.......and anybody is making a deal out of that. that is bs.

maybe somebody can complain about on field antics; but IN THE TUNNEL/LOCKER; hell that used to be private and no video in there at all.

Anybody notice that 70-80% of the players just are walking calmly into the locker .................another day at the office boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I believe Hobbs was doing it on the field after the missed FG. Thats what started it all from the SD players standpoint. They forget they chattered all week.

Oddly the voice of reason tonight is Deion Sanders. Told LT first, never SAY you are classy...and understand that what you are really upset about is how you didn't get enough touches, how your team ran out of time (and time outs) and how even though you were the #1 seed you are going home. :D

LOL, I thought the same thing when Deion said it. Deion, making clear sense? Who woulda thunk it?

Hey if Rosey says the SD where talking trash frist.That all I need to know.I believe Rosey before a cry baby....MAN UP!!!!!!

at least our divisional buddy Jason Taylor will be the first to cheer up Merriman..with a seat on the couch with leftover popcorn to watch us play

Merriman sent the material to JT, JT set it up and next week..they'll enjoy each other's company watching the playoffs

That's funny. I can just see the text message on merrimans cell...
"I still have some popcorn left..... J. Taylor :)"

Just curious as to who was chattering during the week, and what was said? I couldn't find anything in the papers.

Thanks

At least all we did in the tunnel was mock roid boy. Not like yelling "That was an ass whipping" like they did last year when they beat us. God forbid, Merriman has been talking junk for a week now, with his "The Jets are out playing the Pats" comments at halftime last week. I see nothing wrong with running smack right back at people who start first. I could see if it was us to fired first, I guess San Diego was talking all game long. If you don't want your home field to be celebrated on, win the ball game, not a trash talking contest.

Yeah, LT is a classless punk. Cheater for face masking Colvin. Then blaming Bill for Hobbs doing a Merriman dance. LT, go home, take your MVP trophy with you and then shove it up your ass you cry baby.

Short and to the point....I like it!

That's why teams should shut their yaps and stop being ****y. The pats aren't going to mock a team that doesn't talk trash. They don't respond in the media to trash talk, but they see and hear everything you do and say. They take everythign to heart, they bottle up their emotions and explode on sunday. So if you were talking trash, and the Patriots have more points after the final whistle, you are gonna get it shoved right the hell back in your face.

I don't recall the pats ever mocking peyton have they? I love it, I LOVE the emotion in this team. Shut your mouths, practice hard and hope to defeat us on sunday and you wont have to worry about the pats throwing your words back in your faces!

Exactly. You nailed it 100%. What they do, on every fricken play is classless. When you talk crap, you better expect crap when you don't live up to your our hype!

Colvin is the man. That INT play was brilliant.

though i have the utmost respect for TBC, if you notice, a lot of the pitches out to the flat side, were always the pitches over TBC to the RB, and they'd always run it down for maybe 10 yards...i saw it in the chargers game, and in the jets game, i think it was week 10, penni pitched it right over TBC's head...i guess that was part of smarty ball's gameplanning, but rivers decided to go to the right side this time,...bad idea trying to lob it over colvin...amazing....i saw that whole play developing and i was starting to sweat even more when i saw the lob....then when i saw colvin tipping and intercepting it....i couldnt stop cheering....well...considering the fact that when i was watching the game, it was me and the girls(who dont know anythign about football) rooting for the pats, and the rest of the guys rooting for the chargers....(only b/c their fav. teams were playing golf that sunday instead of playing)

it was a great feeling to rub it in all of their faces lolool:singing: :singing: :singing:

That's why teams should shut their yaps and stop being ****y. The pats aren't going to mock a team that doesn't talk trash. They don't respond in the media to trash talk, but they see and hear everything you do and say. They take everythign to heart, they bottle up their emotions and explode on sunday. So if you were talking trash, and the Patriots have more points after the final whistle, you are gonna get it shoved right the hell back in your face.

I don't recall the pats ever mocking peyton have they? I love it, I LOVE the emotion in this team. Shut your mouths, practice hard and hope to defeat us on sunday and you wont have to worry about the pats throwing your words back in your faces!

what should be a factor in next week's game....the colts are probably not going to talk smack...the colts have been there, against the pats and the colts know what to expect....they're not going to open their mouths...and the pats, will probably have to work off of something else to get motivation, peyton is too smart to rile up the pats by smack talking, and i'm sure he'll tell the rest of his team to shut their yaps....colts came into baltimore as the underdogs, surprisingly, with fans flipping them off as they got off the bus to go into their locker room....the colts will be ready on sunday, and there is no doubt in my mind about that

when i think about it now, i see merriman's trash talking...seems to remind me of joey porter's big mouth in pittsburg...but..what's interesting is, that most analyst said like, the only reason why porter is mouthing off before the game was to get some pressure off their young qb rothliesberger, like get the media away from the qb, and onto porter... buuut to me, i dont think merriman is a smart enough guy to think of getting the media's attention on him, so that rivers can get ready without any media hassling him...

Yes, Deion called LdT out for his pouting over the Pats' celebration. I was certainly surprised and even Rich Eisen was surprised by Deion unloading (in a fatherly chewing out style) on Tomlinson. One of the very rare times I've thought Deion had something worth saying. Mariucci also sided with Deion, though he let Deion carry the load.

I was surprised that Deion called him out as well.
I never agree with him, but on this one, I will :D

Yes, Deion called LdT out for his pouting over the Pats' celebration. I was certainly surprised and even Rich Eisen was surprised by Deion unloading (in a fatherly chewing out style) on Tomlinson. One of the very rare times I've thought Deion had something worth saying. Mariucci also sided with Deion, though he let Deion carry the load.

I caught that spot too. Deion said to Mooch "do you mind if I take this one and talk to the kid?" or words to that effect. He then basically told the kid not to ever say you are very classy, and know what you're angry about....be angry at your teammates for letting you down, be angry at your coach, etc.
I was pleasantly surprised. Mooch and Eisen were in agreement.

Yeah, LT is a classless punk. Cheater for face masking Colvin. Then blaming Bill for Hobbs doing a Merriman dance. LT, go home, take your MVP trophy with you and then shove it up your ass you cry baby.

Hey Chargers, enjoy the Pro Bowl...

Patriots have their minds on this OTHER bowl...

I caught that spot too. Deion said to Mooch "do you mind if I take this one and talk to the kid?" or words to that effect. He then basically told the kid not to ever say you are very classy, and know what you're angry about....be angry at your teammates for letting you down, be angry at your coach, etc.
I was pleasantly surprised. Mooch and Eisen were in agreement.

I saw that, too. That was great.

Deion Sanders, the self-proclaimed king of trash talk, basically laughed in LT's face on the NFL Network Postgame Show.

I paraphrasing here, but Deion basically said:

"Come on, LaDanian. You're really going to cry about the Patriots dancing after a playoff win? Complain about your coach's play calling or complain about the fact that you don't like losing, but DANCING?!?!"

Then Steve Mariucci made a comment about LaDanian probably being frustrated and wishing he didn't say what he said in the morning and Deion came back with this:

"Guys in the NFL mock each other's dances and routines all the time. People did it to me. It never botehred me."

Re: Rosevelt Calvin on sports final

I tell you Deion is great. Yeah he is too loud and too much of a homer with his teams and players but he has had some wonderful comments:

He called the Colts his all mascara team, because they fade in the playoffs.

He called out LT.

And then later, he said, standing right next to Trent Dilfer (who was giving Manning love) that you didn't need to have a QB to win your games, you just need to have a QB like Trent, whose job was to maintain, and not lose the game. Talk about insults. It was funny, and Dilfer just looked stunned.

Deion is a loud mouth, but he isn't stupid, unlike many who are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes