PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosenhaus checks in on Lito Sheepard trade chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggins!

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...es_-_Offer_for_Lito__It_s_easy_to_refuse.html

"Drew Rosenhaus says the Eagles got an offer for Lito Sheppard within the past few weeks, and he still expects Lito to be traded shortly.
"At least one team has made a recent trade proposal to the Eagles," Rosenhaus wrote in an email to the Daily News. "The Eagles didn't like the compensation and turned it down. I will not identify the team at this time. I think there is a very good chance Lito gets traded in the next few weeks."

My gut tells me New England isn't in play but MAN this would make sense.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...es_-_Offer_for_Lito__It_s_easy_to_refuse.html

"Drew Rosenhaus says the Eagles got an offer for Lito Sheppard within the past few weeks, and he still expects Lito to be traded shortly.
"At least one team has made a recent trade proposal to the Eagles," Rosenhaus wrote in an email to the Daily News. "The Eagles didn't like the compensation and turned it down. I will not identify the team at this time. I think there is a very good chance Lito gets traded in the next few weeks."

My gut tells me New England isn't in play but MAN this would make sense.

No kidding given our track record for willingness to overpay demanding corners with inflated egos...

Were that the case Asante would still be here...heck, so would Ty.

Drew has to say this. He wants the 3% he was hired to facilitate. The Iggles seem to be a little squirrly about cutting ties with the guy Asante was signed to replace. Hedging bets until they see their shiny new toy in meaningful action I bet.

Cleveland perhaps?

I love Asante if you look back far enough I was a guy who said he is a top teir CB but I have a sneaky suspicion with the style that PHI plays the man is gonna get injured and soon. They see his smallish frame and know the beating their much bigger previous cb's took and know they need to be careful

I love Asante if you look back far enough I was a guy who said he is a top teir CB but I have a sneaky suspicion with the style that PHI plays the man is gonna get injured and soon. They see his smallish frame and know the beating their much bigger previous cb's took and know they need to be careful

I'll be able to see firsthand this Sunday as I scored some tix behind the Eagles bench....My kid is a Rams fan (contrarian since SB 36- rooted for them to p*ss me off)..The local media isn't too critical yet with all the $$ invested BUT they expect big results and if it doesn't happen..........

I'll be able to see firsthand this Sunday as I scored some tix behind the Eagles bench....My kid is a Rams fan (contrarian since SB 36- rooted for them to p*ss me off)..The local media isn't too critical yet with all the $$ invested BUT they expect big results and if it doesn't happen..........

You're a good dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back