PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosenberg: Will Belichick quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine:

Yes, Mr. Rosenberg, hypocrisy is a great thing:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080125/COL22/801250401/1060

"I have no idea whether Magglio Ordonez has ever used steroids. No idea. But before I start thinking he is guilty, I'm going to need a lot more than a hint from Jose Canseco."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7749562?MSNHPHMA

"Former Patriots video assistant Matt Walsh has hinted to a few media organizations that he has some seriously damaging info on the Pats' videotaping practices...So what about this? The dominant franchise of this generation and maybe the best coach in the history of the game /are accused of cheating to win the Super Bowl./ Not to say that should ruin the achievement, but shouldn't it leave a little stain?"

Oh, and if you think that Belichick will even think about saying (or doing) "I just went 19-0. Screw all of you. Adios," your knowledge level on Belichick is equivalent to about that of a rock.

This is absolutely unbearable. Before this season I liked talking with other teams' fans and getting their perspective but f*ck them. Most of the people don't even make sense anymore, just like f*cking Rosenberg and Easterbrook.

Honestly, the last thing I'm worried about is how this affects the team. THey are waaaay too good and way to experienced in dealing with this BS by now.

Is anyone talking about Brady's ankle anymore? Or Moss's court case? THese things happened a few days ago and already....completely forgotten. Such is the nature of the scum sucking media.

I'm more pissed that this has affected MY enjoyment of pre-game hype.

I agree that the 'news' about Brady's ankle and Moss' case have been forgetten. But the one breaking out now is slanderous (is that a word??), and worse, occuring on the eve of such an important game.

No doubt it might disappear after a few days if proven to be a damp squib (highly doubt it to be honest) but I am concerned about the distraction it might have on the team tonight and tomorrow.

Note that there was a full week after spygate broke and the next regular season game, which gave enough time for the players/coaches to get prepared for the onslaught. Will they remain unaffected given what is at stake tomorrow? I hope so, and I am about to start praying so...

I agree that the 'news' about Brady's ankle and Moss' case have been forgetten. But the one breaking out now is slanderous (is that a word??), and worse, occuring on the eve of such an important game.

No doubt it might disappear after a few days if proven to be a damp squib (highly doubt it to be honest) but I am concerned about the distraction it might have on the team tonight and tomorrow.

Note that there was a full week after spygate broke and the next regular season game, which gave enough time for the players/coaches to get prepared for the onslaught. Will they remain unaffected given what is at stake tomorrow? I hope so, and I am about to start praying so...

Ummm . . . I think all BB needs to do is do a variant of what he did at the team meeting before SB39 (read clips of some of the articles written about Spygate Part II). Tomase might get us in a lather, but he will not rile them.

I am astounded by the level of hate that is being generated against the Patriots. It's really sad. This is nothing short of a concerted effort to bring this team down.

I am astounded by the level of hate that is being generated against the Patriots. It's really sad. This is nothing short of a concerted effort to bring this team down.

And it's been slowly growing all season. Once there's a spike in the action, everyone joins in. One giant orgy among all those jealous of success.

And it's been slowly growing all season. Once there's a spike in the action, everyone joins in. One giant orgy among all those jealous of success.

it's gonna be bad the next few seasons because the pats are contenders for the next few.

...I'm more pissed that this has affected MY enjoyment of pre-game hype.

Be happy and Enjoy the game. The fans and players have no control over what may or may not have happened in the past. This season and this game should be the focus. All the other noise and last minute revelations have been carefully orchestrated by outside sources to confuse and hopefully discourage the fans and players who have not lost thus far.

that is a well said point - jeaslousyhurricane - imagine if we were fans of the Jets or Chiefs, having to endure this historic run of greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back