PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rooting for Phillies:

Run DMC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now that LAA is revealing themselves to be the incompetents that they are, I have to root for someone to defeat the evil empire. 2 evil empires actually, buh-bye dodgers. Go phils!

Last edited:
Now that LAA is revealing themselves to be the incompetents that they are, I have to root for someone to defeat the evil empire. 2 evil empires actually, buh-bye dodgers. Go phils!

I admire the thought, but face facts; with that douchebag ARod carrying the Yankees and tearing the cover off the ball, there's no effin way they blow the World Series.

I always thought as long as they had that asshat on their team, they'd never win a World Series, but he's been on fire all post season long, the ****y, arrogant POS that he is.....................

Last edited:

Out of the 4 teams the Phillies are my 1st choice. Wow ... the local media will be buzzing with Pedro in the World Series. We'll read ad-nauseum about Grady Little bringing Pedro back out for 1 more inning. Oh well, great drama of course.

BTW: Pedro was a Yankee slayer back in the day.

Or as Pedro said: “I don’t believe in curses, wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him,” Martinez said to reporters in 2001. “Maybe I’ll drill him in the ass,” he added.

the phillies are hitting the ball really well also, howard is also on a tear. same with rollins. the phillies know how to win.

I admire the thought, but face facts; with that douchebag ARod carrying the Yankees and tearing the cover off the ball, there's no effin way they blow the World Series.

I always thought as long as they had that asshat on their team, they'd never win a World Series, but he's been on fire all post season long, the ****y, arrogant POS that he is.....................
The Phillies pitching has the ability to shutdown the Yankees offense. That said, I kinda hope it is a Yankees Phillies world series as I predicted earlier this year, as they appear to me to be the best teams in their conferences.

Go Phillies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back