Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rooting for Phillies:

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by Run DMC, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3

#24 Jersey

Now that LAA is revealing themselves to be the incompetents that they are, I have to root for someone to defeat the evil empire. 2 evil empires actually, buh-bye dodgers. Go phils!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I admire the thought, but face facts; with that douchebag ARod carrying the Yankees and tearing the cover off the ball, there's no effin way they blow the World Series.

I always thought as long as they had that asshat on their team, they'd never win a World Series, but he's been on fire all post season long, the ****y, arrogant POS that he is.....................

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,384 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Out of the 4 teams the Phillies are my 1st choice. Wow ... the local media will be buzzing with Pedro in the World Series. We'll read ad-nauseum about Grady Little bringing Pedro back out for 1 more inning. Oh well, great drama of course.

BTW: Pedro was a Yankee slayer back in the day.

Or as Pedro said: “I don’t believe in curses, wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him,” Martinez said to reporters in 2001. “Maybe I’ll drill him in the ass,” he added.

4. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

the phillies are hitting the ball really well also, howard is also on a tear. same with rollins. the phillies know how to win.

5. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +902 / 14 / -5

#51 Jersey

The Phillies pitching has the ability to shutdown the Yankees offense. That said, I kinda hope it is a Yankees Phillies world series as I predicted earlier this year, as they appear to me to be the best teams in their conferences.

Go Phillies.