PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rooting for Colts? Dear Lord help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------

Lucky is what defined your 2006 season. San Diego had you beat until the last few minutes of the 4th. Everybody knows that baby.

You got lucky in San Diego but you were exposed by Peyton in the AFC championship.

16-0, wow nice...but can you win the post season?

Oh by the way, you have 3 championships, wow nice....(what, what, cheating..?; can't be, but oh wait, Bellicheat got fined $.5 Million? No way!)

If the Chargers pull the 'upset' on Sunday and your team is still standing then I see a really nice payback coming.

Dancing on the logo!

Payback is always a bbbeeeeaaatttchhhhhh!

Like that big scary payback that was coming in week 2? OOOOHHH, that was scary. It was a frickin clinic and you'll get one again. Thank your big mouth team. You'll never get past us this decade--won't happen. Doesn't matter anyway, Peyton will bring you morons right back to earth on Sunday. But hey, you've got great weather.

LOL.

You people need to chill.

Get past the Jags first before you start your parade.

Your run defense is weak. The combo package the Jags will put up against you will crush your aging defense.

As for the Chargers, well.....they're playing Indy. If memory serves me right, the Chargers ended their 13-0 season...in their house. Indy's O-line is a midget compared to Tennessee's. I see LT smacking Indy's run D; that and the specter of 6 Peyton INTs.

As I said, get past the Jags first and then let's talk. By the time the Cheatriots play San Diego Brady would be so banged up that our secondary don't even have to flex a muscle. Oh yeah, some despicable Chargers would dance and mock your home field.

Sweet.

hahaha another example of a Chargers fan talking out of his ass. When was the last time Brady was too banged up to play effectively? oh yeah, never. I'd put a sports bra on a Rivers picture, but he's not worth anyone's time. It's pretty ironic that someone telling us to worry about our own team, who happened to destroy your team earlier this year, is on a Pats board with a Tom Brady avatar.

:rolleyes:

There's a thing called fires that happened to us. Now there's rain and there are no bushes or trees because of the fires, so there's major flooding. People's lives and property are greater than going to a football game. It's called a natural DISASTER and it's not our choice people want to save their money because they have no property or now have damaged property.

Thanks for showing how much "classier" Pats fans are than Charger fans:rolleyes:

how low are you to play that card, seriously?

Yes it must have been all luck to go 16-0 this season... *rolls eyes* not!
Well I'm glad you can count to 3, but can you count to 4? Yes 4, because that will be the number of championships the Pats have when the 2007 season finishes.

As for whether or not the Colts will administer the beating to the 11-5 Chargers or the Pats, doesn't matter a whit to me. Honestly, facing the Colts is a more exciting proposition, they might actually give us a challenge. Playing the Chargers would just lead to another blowout that half the football world would be tempted to turn off by halftime. :D

------------

Lucky is what defined your 2006 season. San Diego had you beat until the last few minutes of the 4th. Everybody knows that baby.

You got lucky in San Diego but you were exposed by Peyton in the AFC championship.

16-0, wow nice...but can you win the post season?

Oh by the way, you have 3 championships, wow nice....(what, what, cheating..?; can't be, but oh wait, Bellicheat got fined $.5 Million? No way!)

If the Chargers pull the 'upset' on Sunday and your team is still standing then I see a really nice payback coming.

Dancing on the logo!

Payback is always a bbbeeeeaaatttchhhhhh!

LOL.

You people need to chill.

Get past the Jags first before you start your parade.

Your run defense is weak. The combo package the Jags will put up against you will crush your aging defense.

As for the Chargers, well.....they're playing Indy. If memory serves me right, the Chargers ended their 13-0 season...in their house. Indy's O-line is a midget compared to Tennessee's. I see LT smacking Indy's run D; that and the specter of 6 Peyton INTs.

As I said, get past the Jags first and then let's talk. By the time the Cheatriots play San Diego Brady would be so banged up that our secondary don't even have to flex a muscle. Oh yeah, some despicable Chargers would dance and mock your home field.

Sweet.

If memory serves me right you had brees then and merriman had been on hgh for a minute. Not the case anymore plus the colts are alot stronger then they were then. And before you ask here is my proof look at little big-man now. The little pit bull mo-jo ran his a** over he aint stoppin nothing. Geezus look in the top pic he has a handlebar unibrow that is mean he needs some trimmin.

Attachments

• MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg
    MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
:rolleyes:

There's a thing called fires that happened to us. Now there's rain and there are no bushes or trees because of the fires, so there's major flooding. People's lives and property are greater than going to a football game. It's called a natural DISASTER and it's not our choice people want to save their money because they have no property or now have damaged property.

Thanks for showing how much "classier" Pats fans are than Charger fans:rolleyes:

This was hashed out last week if you were here. I said I felt bad for those people, I really do. BUT My brother has lived out there for over 10 years. He has a lot of friends who are "Charger Fans" and they are anything but hard up for money. They just have better things to do. Plus, you know, a few raindrops.

I may point out though in the thread discussing how people couldn't afford the tickets, someone from New Orleans piped in. They lost a hell of a lot more and have sold out every game. food for thought.

------------

16-0, wow nice.

But can you win against the Jags? Playoff's a different atmosphere baby.

"Aren't you talking about the same 11-5 Chargers whom the Pats spanked 38-14 when the season started? :singing:"

I just wished that our teams played later in the season so the '72 Dolphins would have sent Norv some expensive Champagne.

No worries, Bellicheat's coming again to play San Diego in 08.....lol.

Are you out of your mind? Can the Pats play in the playoffs? You must be new to the NFL.

LOL.

Poor Rodney.

I wonder if Seau's also on Juice.

Man, your defense is geriatric.

so what does that say about an offense that could only put up 17 points on a geriatric defense? Do they have down syndrome?

------------

16-0, wow nice.

But can you win against the Jags? Playoff's a different atmosphere baby.

Gee, you're right. If there was only a way to know how the Patriots play in playoff games. Particularly at home. Hmm..if there was only some history that could show us how well they do.

It takes an average of 2 years to build a new house. This is the first big storm since the fires. Get over yourself. I wonder how many people were honestly Pats fans before they were good. I'm guessing about 70% of the people on this board weren't. Hypocrits. Everything you say about Charger fans can be said about Pats fans. CLASSLESS. Sorry to break it to you but life>sports.

Get a life, trying to win this argument with that sh!t. This has nothing to do with the tragic fires or anything, why are you bringing that up?

Newsflash, classless is continuing to talk sh!t and say your team would beat our "geriatric defense" even after we embarrass you this season.

And it's pretty funny that a team with almost no real fan base, who I'd never heard from before LT landed there is calling the Pats fans bandwagoners bedause their team is so successful and have sold out every home game since 1994.

You know what's funny? I go to SoCal every year. Love San Diego. La Jolla is my favorite place on earth. The people couldn't be nicer. Really, from Laguna on down, they are wonderful people. And I'm very vocal with my Boston Sports love. Still wonderful people.

So how come you are the most annoying internet people? I don't get it. Internet Charger fans, you give everyone an extremely bad name.

'LIGHTS OUT BABY' 'I THINK THE LIGHTS ARE OUT........THEY DIDN'T PAY THE BILL'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, bunch of loud-mouthed stiffs, The lights will certainly be out this sunday. Colts big 38-13, can't wait to see the look on Rivers and Whiney LT's face in the 4th qtr.

Hmm it's the worst storm in 15 years for Cali, fires happened 3 months ago, housing out here is VERY expensive. Average homes cost 800,000. 2 years since Katrina. We sold out anyways. I don;t know why you brought this topic up.

Because I find it pathetic that you could not sell out a playoff game. Pathetic. You're supposed to be these great fans and they ran from the rainstorm coming.

Hmm it's the worst storm in 15 years for Cali, fires happened 3 months ago, housing out here is VERY expensive. Average homes cost 800,000. 2 years since Katrina. We sold out anyways. I don;t know why you brought this topic up.

It's very expensive because it's a rich area. And you were the one who brought this up, trying to call us classless because we were talking about your terrible team and fan base who live in an area where there were bad wildfires.

Using a tragedy like that to try to win an internet sports argument is super classy though, congrats.

You're the one who starts everything. Who started this thread? Pats fans talking about classless people and city and team. Quit pointing the finger at everyone else. The only reason I respond is because you wanna cheap shot the city by saying we took awhile to sell out when you guys know NOTHING about what's happening over here. You can talk about the Pats all you want but when you bring personal stuff into this, that's when it's out of line.

You called us band wagoners while your team couldn't sell out a playoff game. You used the wildfires as a way out of your stupid comments, so she countered with the New Orleans example. Your currently trolling on a Pats messageboard complaining that Pats fans are talking about how much they don't like the Chargers behavior (oh sweet irony). No one said anything about the city of San Diego, just their football team and those who pretend to support them. Get a grip, you're totally embarrassing yourself right now. Now please go stand in front of a mirror and say ten "I'm a classy guy's"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...wls/2007/01/03/chargers.tickets.ap/index.html

Chargers COO Jim Steeg said he was surprised the game hadn't yet sold out, since every regular-season game did. He said a number of factors were involved, including the holidays and the fact that the Chargers were 7-5 when ticket invoices were sent out.

So you only have fans when you are better than 7-5?

LMFAO at the fact that you had to get an extension and practically beg people to by the tickets and then call us band wagoners.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...wls/2007/01/03/chargers.tickets.ap/index.html

Chargers COO Jim Steeg said he was surprised the game hadn't yet sold out, since every regular-season game did. He said a number of factors were involved, including the holidays and the fact that the Chargers were 7-5 when ticket invoices were sent out.

So you only have fans when you are better than 7-5?

LMFAO at the fact that you had to get an extension and practically beg people to by the tickets and then call us band wagoners.

Maybe the news lied? The fires were between week 17 and Wild card weekend.

Rooting for Chargers and Jaguars

Maybe the news lied? The fires were between week 17 and Wild card weekend.

Sellout or not, The fans that do show up for every home game, are just as diehard as true fans from any team. I know because I am one of them. Trying to use the tragic fires as a reason for not selling out a game is not the right thing to do. I remember driving down int 15 from my house for the ravens game when the smoke was still pretty heavy in the mountain regions. Even the Chargers have true fans, like it or not.

Re: Rooting for Chargers and Jaguars

Sellout or not, The fans that do show up for every home game, are just as diehard as true fans from any team. I know because I am one of them. Trying to use the tragic fires as a reason for not selling out a game is not the right thing to do. I remember driving down int 15 from my house for the ravens game when the smoke was still pretty heavy in the mountain regions. Even the Chargers have true fans, like it or not.

I know they have fans. But don't EVER call us bandwagoners with crap like that.

You know what's funny? I go to SoCal every year. Love San Diego. La Jolla is my favorite place on earth. The people couldn't be nicer. Really, from Laguna on down, they are wonderful people. And I'm very vocal with my Boston Sports love. Still wonderful people.

So how come you are the most annoying internet people? I don't get it. Internet Charger fans, you give everyone an extremely bad name.

I lived in Dorchester MA back in the late 80's during the heated Celtics - Lakers rivalry. I was walking to the local T station one day, and all I saw on the way were those " I hate L.A " T-shirts. I though, OMG, what have I got myself into by moving here, but after I got to know a few people, I realized the very thing you mentioned. Boston sports fans are real die hard to the end kind of fans. As for La Jolla, its a fun vacation spot, but I prefer to hang out in Pacific beach, next time head up north to Redondo or Santa Monica for a change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes