PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rooting for Colts? Dear Lord help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy, piggy. Seriously, I'm glad I'm not alone. This really is the lesser of two evils.

What/who could be more evil than Darth Polian? Or the sheer hypocricies committed by Martin Luther Dungy and the Irsay family? Or the commercial selling out of the quarterhick? Vinatraitor? I'd rather spank Norv's numbnuts in the AFCCG.

Oink!

Last edited:
The Chargers still haven't beaten anybody. Their winning steak includes Detroit, Oakland, Denver, KC, Baltimore and Tenn twice. Besides the two Tenn wins and lets face it Tenn has a great defense but that offense is Jets bad their only other win against a team with a winning record was against the Colts.

To beat the Colts by two at home they needed Manning to throw 6 picks, two special teams TDs, Clark and Gonzalez didn't play, the Colts were playing their 3rd road game in 4 weeks with their only home game the week before against the Pats, and AV missed a chips shot.

Fast forward to Indy at home coming off a bye with their receivers and Indy will win by double digits.

Say what you will about Peyton or Dungy I don't have 1/100th the loathing I do for them that I do for Thomlinson. They show him on the sidelines acting like a spoiled brat for 3.5 quarters and when they finally get ahead and he scores suddenly he's everyone's friend. He is a front runner who isn't a good teammate and couldn't be less classy.

Mike and Mike on ESPN radio finally called him and the Chargers out this morning saying "for a team that complained about the Patriots celebrating last year I've never seen a team pump their chest over every 4 yard catch as much as the Chargers."

Greenberg added that LT is one of the most demonstrative celebrators in the league.

It's about time these frauds get called out.

I think as teams the Patriots and Colts respect each other. I think they are both professional organizations. I might still hate Polian but most of the Colts players have earned my respect something SD will never do.

Even though the Colts are the tougher AFCCG match up I will be rooting for them to crush the Chargers. They cannot win by enough points for me.

What/who could be more evil than Darth Polian? Or the sheer hypocricies committed by Martin Luther Dungy and the Irsay family? Or the commercial selling out of the quarterhick?

Oink!

I know, I guess Darth Polian isn't in my face like the Charger punks. And Saint Dungy? Well, he just frightens me. I don't know what it is, but the guy gives me the heebie jeebies.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers. They are more beatable. The Pats have nothing left to prove -- they have beaten 4 of the 7 remaining playoff teams, and 3 on the road.

But don't forget ... one game at a time

I don't know what it is, but the guy gives me the heebie jeebies.

Is that like the willies or the creeps? ;) I can tell you exactly what it is: He is disconnected from himself emotionally and acts/speaks/reacts how he "thinks" he should behave instead of being genuine, warts and all. The whole "quiet strength" thing is a facade. Definitely a spooky person with major issues.

Is that like the willies or the creeps? ;) I can tell you exactly what it is: He is disconnected from himself emotionally and acts/speaks/reacts how he "thinks" he should behave instead of being genuine, warts and all. The whole "quiet strength" thing is a facade. Definitely a spooky person with major issues.

I think of him more like the creepy guy at the bar that just stares. You always make sure to have backup when he's around.

I think of him more like the creepy guy at the bar that just stares. You always make sure to have backup when he's around.

I lost track. Are you describing Polian or Tunescribe? :D

Rooting for the Jaguars... !

Mike and Mike on ESPN radio finally called him and the Chargers out this morning saying "for a team that complained about the Patriots celebrating last year I've never seen a team pump their chest over every 4 yard catch as much as the Chargers."

Greenberg added that LT is one of the most demonstrative celebrators in the league.

It's about time these frauds get called out.

I think as teams the Patriots and Colts respect each other. I think they are both professional organizations.

:rolleyes: And the patriots and the colts never celebrate at anytime during or after the game, You can hate the Chargers all you want, we will keep your comments in mind if we beat the colts ( again ) next week.

Re: Rooting for the Jaguars... !

:rolleyes: And the patriots and the colts never celebrate at anytime during or after the game, You can hate the Chargers all you want, we will keep your comments in mind if we beat the colts ( again ) next week.

Not anything like those little boys do--anything. And the Pats and Colts at leats can back it up--they're winner (God that made me throw up a little). And don't you worry, that little pansy talked enough to last for a decade. He could never speak again and it will never be forgotten.

It is all moot anyway, there is no way you are getting past the Colts. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

What/who could be more evil than Darth Polian? Or the sheer hypocricies committed by Martin Luther Dungy and the Irsay family? Or the commercial selling out of the quarterhick? Vinatraitor? I'd rather spank Norv's numbnuts in the AFCCG.

Oink!
Speaking of Darth Vader, what was with that face mask LT was using yesterday. Couldn't find a good pic on Google images, but he looked a lot like Darth Vader with that thing on.

pg2_g_lt_275.jpg

LOL! Dungy. Seriously, you're a woman--isn't he that bar guy?

Actually, married, father of two. Teaching my son to be that bar guy! :D

(just kidding.......teaching my son to be the guy to prosecute that bar guy).

Tell Norv to keep the gameplan locked up until the day before again so it won't get stolen!
:D

Judging by your team's calibre of play........they have NO chance against the Colts. Sorry.

Sorry about that, I don't know why I thought you were a woman--my bad. Please don't teach him that.

Sorry about that, I don't know why I thought you were a woman--my bad. Please don't teach him that.

I know. I added an addendum to that post.

(just kidding.......teaching my son to be the guy to prosecute that bar guy).

ha ha ha ha ha! Maybe she saw you on one of your cross-dressing gigs.

Not anything like those little boys do--anything. And the Pats and Colts at leats can back it up--they're winner (God that made me throw up a little). And don't you worry, that little pansy talked enough to last for a decade. He could never speak again and it will never be forgotten.

It is all moot anyway, there is no way you are getting past the Colts. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
LOL..... Zip, Zilch, Nada... Stare into that crystal ball a little longer. Nothing is guaranteed for the next round. I know patriots fans think their team is invincible at 16-0, but they still have to win two more games if they want to get back to the SB. The Jaguars should not be laughed at by the patriots, just as the Chargers should not be by the colts. It would be great to see San Diego and Jacksonville in the AFC championship game...;)

Tell Norv to keep the gameplan locked up until the day before again so it won't get stolen!
:D

Judging by your team's calibre of play........they have NO chance against the Colts. Sorry.

So it won't get stolen... :D.... As long as Eric Mangini is not on the sidelines, I guess everyone's playbok is safe. The Chargers have already beaten the colts one time this year, and will be ready to give it their best shot in Indy next week. Don't count out San Diego. If you rattle Payton's cage, he gets flustered real fast and starts throwing INT's. The Bolts have been good at putting pressure on Payton, maybe just because he is a Manning. ;)

Speaking of Darth Vader, what was with that face mask LT was using yesterday. Couldn't find a good pic on Google images, but he looked a lot like Darth Vader with that thing on.

pg2_g_lt_275.jpg

I noticed that too. I wouldn't put it past LT to have gone out seeking someone to design him a "special" LT facemask...he IS that conceited.

He must have told the guy "I want it to look like the grill on a truck" because that's what it looks like. He may be fast & elusive, but he's no truck! He never runs defenders over...not his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes