PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rooting for Colts? Dear Lord help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommysgirl

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think I need serious help. After watching yet another display of class, I am actively rooting for the Colts to beat the crap out of these idiots.

I hate the Colts, but it comes from respect. Rivers, Ladanian et al seriously need to be shut up--badly. I've never seen such a bunch of punks on one team. I'm a girl and if I saw either I would punch them in the face.

This leaves me with hoping the Colts kill them, I feel very dirty.

After watching all the games this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way the Pats or Colts are losing this weekend. LT et al barely escaped with a win over a terrible (and beat up) team. Go Pats!

im a female also and if i could i would punch LT and cry me a rivers, they were so excited at thier win, yes a win is a win, but you cant put 17 pts againts the colts sorry.

the chargers will go in thinking to high of themselves.
i also think Jax defense will be eaiser to play aganist than if we playes tenn

I think I need serious help. After watching yet another display of class, I am actively rooting for the Colts to beat the crap out of these idiots.

I hate the Colts, but it comes from respect. Rivers, Ladanian et al seriously need to be shut up--badly. I've never seen such a bunch of punks on one team. I'm a girl and if I saw either I would punch them in the face.

I am with ya on this one, Rivers, LT, their entire D, they suck. I hope the Colts embarass them. If you thought LT had a pouty look on his face when they never went for it on 4th and goal, think of what the crybaby will look like when Manning lights 'em up.

Sorry gang but go Colts!!

I want the Chargers to win next week because, while I am pretty sure that the Pats would beat the Colts, I am positive that they would beat the Chargers. That said, if the game had no implications for the Pats, I would be all-out rooting for the Colts, for sure. There isn't much to like about either team, but I have no problem with Peyton Manning or Joseph Addai, whereas Merriman, LaClasslinson and Rivers are a bunch of punks who have never won a damn thing.

No help needed. I want the Colts to embarass the Chargers next week too. My hate for the Colts has been surpassed by my hate for the Chargers. Don't think I hate anyone's fans more than the Charger fans.

I'm not sure if I can bring myself to even watch the game. I can't remember seeing a more loathsome bunch of totally immature jerks than the Chargers.

In terms of defense, I think the Chargers present more problems based on how they are playing now.
From an offensive standpoint, it's no contest, the Colt's are much tougher.

With that said, I always enjoy seeing the Colts lose, but I despise LT, Merriman, & Rivers like no other.
It's a game I wish could go into 3 hours worth of overtime if possible.

God I hate the Chargers. They, especially Rivers are a bunch of punks. Whiny little babys...

Pick your poison. The Colts are definitely a much more lethal poison, but at the same time it would be nice to get a chance to absolutely crush the Chargers here and see Tomlinson and Rivers get into a fist fight with one another on the Patriots logo at the end of the game. With that said, I don't see SD standing a snowball's chance in Hell at INdy.

Last edited:
After watching all the games this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way the Pats or Colts are losing this weekend.
Yep - it's almost impossible to see anything except Colts @ Patriots in two weeks. All I saw this weekend was . . . YUCK.

Yep - it's almost impossible to see anything except Colts @ Patriots in two weeks. All I saw this weekend was . . . YUCK.

Games were terrible this weekend. Great matchups next week though with every game, so hopefully it improves.

What I am wishing for with Chargers-Colts is lots of physical play and for it to be close. The Colts will win, I just hope the Chargers don't play as putrid as they did for most of the game today because that will result in an easy Colts win.

Either way it will be a great day, one of them has to lose =]

A better Idea is to root for the Chargers then we can shut them
up ourselves AGAIN.:D

That is funny...Go take a shower...

But I know what you mean. I am soooo tired of hearing about LT.

They need to go on vacation soon.

Is there any way BOTH the Colts and the Chargers lose next Sunday's game?

Just asking! :)

I agree, I hate the Colts but I respect them for their play at least. The Chargers on the other hand are some of the biggest crybabies in sports. Did you see LT pouting today because they stopped giving him the ball because he couldn't do anything? Then he runs the ball in 6 inches and acts like he just won the Superbowl. I can't wait to watch the Colts kick them in the teeth. All they do is talk and dance and act like a bunch of azzholes when in reality they suck.

I have to totally agree with you. They are the biggest punk team in the league. When they lose, they snipe at each other. They're constantly whining. Rivers is the #1 player in the league that I'd like to knock out. While they're playing they trash talk, and point, and dance. They make me sick. I need to go to confession for saying this, but I'd love the Colts to bury them.

It's really amazing that the team most known for trash talking, was the team that whined the loudest when the Pats "talked" after their game last year.

Last edited:

I completely agree with your sentiments. My hatred for the Colts is a healthy one, which as you say, starts with some respect. I started a thread a few weeks back saying I wanted a Pats-Colts matchup simply b/c it seemed appropriate and I stand by it.

There's no way I can root for those Chargers, they are the biggest bunch of losers ever put on the same roster. Doesn't matter, the Colts are going to destroy them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes