PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Root for the Dolphins this week against Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, miami needs to lose all their games. I got $20 on Miami to go winless ( I guess a tie will work) @ 9 to 1 and I also have the Pats @ 5 to 1 to go undefeated. (i guess a tie would work here too.)

I'm rooting for Buffalo primarily because I like how the Bills have shown character this year despite significant injuries.

I also think that if Miami went 0-16 while the Patriots go 16-0, that would be sweet after Don Shula's comments.

On the other hand, I'd be happy if Miami won more games than the 49ers. I just don't think it will happen.

I must root for the Dolphins because it may impact our draft status. If they can squeak out a few wins, perhaps SF's pick will be ahead of Miami's....

That's the way I see it.

Damn straight. For a couple of obvious reasons, I'm rooting for the Jets and Miami to finish with better records than the 49ers.

And I'd like the Raiders and Falcons to be inbetween those two groups.

I must root for the Dolphins because it may impact our draft status. If they can squeak out a few wins, perhaps SF's pick will be ahead of Miami's....

That's the way I see it.

I see the same way as you...The only reason,this could be a better chance to trade down.....

I'm not in that much of a rush for the Pats to clinch. We all know they are going to, maybe just a week later. What a story that would be too, to see the Bills who most people didn't have to win 3 games, might actually win 4 in a row.

Also, root for SF to lose of course.

Root for Cincy's divisional opponents to lose so SF's strength of schedule stays weak.

Root for Cleveland to win, though, to keep Dallas from drafting too high.

I'll take Buffalo to win today so they won't be as hungry next week.

What a great vision! I don't want Miami to ruin a perfect record.

I'd love to look at the 2007 standings a few years from now and see in first pats 16-0 and miami 0-16.
Can't root for Miami, we're gonna clinch the division soon enough.
I'm pretty sure you'd rather order super bowl xlii hats and shirts later on

I hope JP Losman starts against us next week. He's possibly the worst quarterback in all of football, including Arena League and powder puff football.

Did Lynch leave the game in the 4th quarter with a leg injury? Cause if that's true that Pats might be accused next week of running up the score by the end of the first quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back