PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Root for Colts to defeat Titans on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just something so odd about seeing the Flaming Thumbtacks passing.

Vince Young wont be playing QB this year.Maybe he can convert to a wr for this year.

The Colts season has about 7 minutes left. What team will the Pats get Sunday?

Last edited:
Vince Young wont be playing QB this year.Maybe he can convert to a wr for this year.

Yeah, I don't think Fisher is stupid enough to bench Collins in favor of Young (I don't know his status).

Unlike good ol' Herm who benched Huard in favor of Green for the '06 playoffs..

The titans can put a choke hold on this game with a TD here.

Colts season: Dunzo.

Last edited:
Damn it:(We are going to get another motivated team playing for their lives on sunday night.Keep it close this time fellas.:rolleyes:

Definantly going to be a lot harder in Indy, lets knock them down further. Love seeing them lose, absolutely love it. Please god, give us justice and bring back some of our RBs :[

i would like to see indy lose a heartbreaker tonight

Damn it:(We are going to get another motivated team playing for their lives on sunday night.Keep it close this time fellas.:rolleyes:

If the Colts lose, they're desperate. If they win, they're confident. The Patriots will play the same Colts team next week regardless, and we can only hope they're ready to meet the challenge.

Motivation can only go so far.The Colts are not a playoff team this year.

Motivation can only go so far.The Colts are not a playoff team this year.

Yup. It's not enough to want to win, because everybody wants it. But you have to go out there and get it done. I like our chances against them, quite frankly.

How are people so sure that a 'pissed off' Colts team would be worse to play than a rejuvenated one who just got back into their division race? To be honest both angles can be played into motivating the Colts for next week's game, not to mention the fact that they're playing the Patriots.

Anyway, Titans look impressive as they continue to win. Say what you want about their schedule but they've earned their right to be recognized as the best team in the league.

BAHAHAHA, another Manning INT. Love it.

I still hate the Titans

Insult to injury.

The rout is on.

we dont have the secondary like the titans played tonite..especially on that 4th and 3 pass to harrison. this game doesnt mean much against us really.momentum is of no use. We blew out the vikings on monday night and returned home to get our butts kicked by the colts.

indy going DOWN!! colts 3-4, could be 1-6

This team should be motivated too. We have the chance to stick the dagger in the heart of our rivals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back