PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Root for Colts to defeat Titans on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most everyone else, I'm definately rooting for the Titans and against the potential competition for the wild card slot.

At any rate, our rooting one way or the other has 0 impact on the game so feel free to root for however you want!

At any rate, our rooting one way or the other has 0 impact on the game so feel free to root for however you want!

What????????????

You mean all the rooting I have done for the Patriots over the years has had zero impact. My rooting for the Dolphins this weekend was for nothing?

I can't believe all the energy I have expended over the years to learn now, it all means zip.

:mad:

Lets say the colts lose this game, i just hope we dont get trounced by a desperate team at home.I wanna see a close and competitive game with the colts when we play them.

1. I want the Colts to lose.

2. I need Chris Johnson to come up huge in my FF game.

I love it when FF and real football desires coincide!

Regards,
Chris

What????????????

You mean all the rooting I have done for the Patriots over the years has had zero impact. My rooting for the Dolphins this weekend was for nothing?

I can't believe all the energy I have expended over the years to learn now, it all means zip.

:mad:

I did that too. Weird feeling, I gotta say.

I did that too. Weird feeling, I gotta say.

Not as weird as rooting for the Jets this coming weekend. I didn't really mind rooting for the Dolphins. The Jets ...ugh!

Tennessee is ripe for a downfall. Too many personalities in that locker room even without pacman. Fisher is a good coach and has been able to hold it all together, but I would not be surprised if they started losing it.

That said, I am still rooting for the Titans. I will never root for the Colts, ever.

It's still too early to root that way. For all we know the Colts could go 13-3 and the Titans could go 6-10 (unlikely but in this league you never know who to root for this early on, it could come back to bite you).

Getting to the stage in season (WK. 8) where you want a conference top seed to lose, no matter who they are playing. If TENN wins, they'll be 7-0 with the second best team with 2 losses. It's like rooting for the Yankees to beat-up on the Tampa Bay rays.

no! i do not like the titans but i HATE the colts. i hope they lose a close physical game and it has an impact on the practice this week

And uh, you do realize if the Colts win tonight and beat us next week we will be tied at 5-3, with them obviously getting the tie-breaker advantage. If the Colts win tonight and...

Beat us next week
Bills take care of Jets
Ravens beat Browns

We go from AFC East division leader to 7th seed in the AFC fighting for a wild card berth again. Why ever root for the Colts to pull within a game behind us, with a road matchup coming up against them the very next week?

He's been managing games better, but his last three wins have come against the 29th, 30th and 31st ranked defenses in the league.

d%#*!@t Wendall...if you hadn;t added that last sentence AND if you would get rid of your stupid bench Cassel picture, you might be ready to have a real discussion in here.

My take is that I want the Colts to LOSE. Thy are down and I don't want them winning and thinking they can go on a roll....lose tonight and we can possibly finish off a very wounder animal.

The titans have no passing game.If they gonna win this game, they are gonna have to pass the football.

i am rooting for the colts. The Titans are frauds and will continue to be frauds every year.

this is drawback of 'run the football and keep away technique' which every expert seems to vouch for .
You have to score points against the colts and after 11 mins to 5 time of possesion, titans are still trailing.
That is why , it wont matter who plays RB for the pats. they will try and pass more anyway.

I'm treating this game like I treated the Giants/Steelers game... a win-win situation for me. One of these two teams has to lose and I like that. I'll cheer for the Colts to lose out of principle, but if it means the Patriots are a game closer to the top seed then I'm fine with that as well.

I am looking at this game and i cant believe the titans are 7-0.The defense must be the reason why, mainly.

one more TD for the colts and the titans will be cooked.

Lets say the colts lose this game, i just hope we dont get trounced by a desperate team at home. I wanna see a close and competitive game with the colts when we play them.

I want to see us bamboozle them myself...what is it with you chicken littles crossed on hyper critics.

How is Tennessee undefeated...god, that offense is less than one dementional.

I haven't read through this whole thread, but I will say that watching the Colts descend into an average to slightly above average team this season has been kind of disappointing. Granted, the last thing the Pats need this season is a "rival", but let's face it, the story of the "modern-day" (post-2000) Patriots is partially defined by trying to match and beat the Colts. To me, it just emphasizes the fact that last year's clash that involved an extremely good 7-0 team that was a 3-pt UNDERDOG at home because they happened to be playing a historically good 8-0 team was the greatest regular season NFL game of all time.

We won't see that kind of game again, between any teams, anytime soon.

Last edited:
Harrison and Wayne have been non-factors so far.The funny thing is that Harrison might find the fountain of youth when he faces us.Harrison is about as doned, watch him get like 6 receptions for 138 against us.

Harrison is nothing more than a shell of a great player just two years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye