Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Andrew Luck (11-5-wildcard)

4,374 yards 54.1 CMP% 23 TDs 18 INTs 10 fumbles 76.5 qbr 65 Total QBR
255 yards rushing, 4.1 ypc, 5 TDs

Robert Griffin III (10-6, NFC East Champs)

3,200 yards 65.6 CMP% 20 TDs 5 INTs 12 fumbles 102.4 qbr 71.4 Total QBR
815 yards rushing 6.8 ypc 7 TDs

Russell Wilson (11-5, wildcard)

3,118 yards 64.1 CMP% 26 TDs 10 INTs 6 fumbles 100 qbr 69.6 Total QBR
489 rushing yards 5.2 ypc 4 TDs

Alfred Morris-RB

335 carries 1,613 yards 4.8 ypc 13 TDs 4 fumbles
11 receptions 77 yards

What a four man race, best group of offensive rookies I can remember. Morris shouldn't be overlooked, what an amazing season for a rookie RB, AP didn't even rush for 1600 yards his rookie year.

I feel pretty strongly that you will not see a rookie group like this again. I would put Wilson on the bottom of this list.

Luck is the better pure quarterback

RGIII is the better athlete

Morris? guy has some major skills, what a steal that was.

How do you actually pick one?

Hardest vote they will ever have for this award I think.

I'd vote for Morris but I think you can make a strong argument for Wilson and RG3 as well. I expect Luck to win because the Colts are the feel good story of the year but he shouldn't even be in the discussion IMO, only completing 54% of his passes and 23 turnovers should eliminate him when you look at what the other three did.

I vote for RGIII. It was between him and Wilson. You can't really go wrong any way you vote, but I think Luck is the least deserving. Notable here is that all these players' teams are playoff bound and each played a significant factor in that.

Morris proving once again that the 40yd dash means NOTHING. He only had a 4.67 time but is ripping apart the league. What a draft it was for the Redskins.

Morris proving once again that the 40yd dash means NOTHING. He only had a 4.67 time but is ripping apart the league. What a draft it was for the Redskins.

And given what they gave up for RGIII they will have to figure out ways to get creative in future drafts as well. Morris was a steal, they need more of those.

This is a very hard vote but I'm going to pick RGIII. Completion % of Luck is what takes him out for me.

RGIII and Morris are the beneficiaries of an excellent offensive line, more so than Luck and Wilson, IMO. Wilson seems to be as much a natural leader as any of the rooks. He makes very big plays, is very disciplined, and will play longer than the othere, IMO. Luck is slower to develop and may end up the better player in the long run, but this season will belong to Wilson. His team is better and will carry him further into the playoffs, which will give him more opportunities to be a great rook. We can see the contrast this weekend during the SEAT/WASH game. I might be right.

RGIII - wins a tough division as a rookie - yes, with help and he knows that and gives a lot of credit to Morris - the two feed off each other well. QB always gets the glory. I believe Luck wins b/c of the back story.

Luck

the other 3 are part of gimmick offenses that won't last

let me know when a QB that runs around in circles like griffith and wilson actually win something

Luck. Morris and RGIII had each other. Wilson is inconsistent.

Luck had some ridiculous comebacks and beat greenbay fairly.

I voted RGIII. Love to watch that kid! Hope he can somehow take SF out of the playoffs so we don't have to face them again, LOL. Luck is pretty good too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back