Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ron Paul (The "I" Word) lol

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +546 / 2 / -9

Ron Paul wants to Impeach Obama because Obama killed a Muslim who wants to kill another three thousand Americans, I'M WITH OBAMA ON THIS, who cares if the scumsucking bastard was an American the dity bastard is dead it's to bad they couldn't bring him back to life so they could kill him AGAIN.

THE ONE THING THAT OBAMA IS DOING RIGHT, HE'S KILLING THE ROTTEN SMELLY TERRORIST RATS, KEEP DRONING THEM BARRY, IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU GOT GOING FOR YOU.
    GOD WILLING

RON PAUL (I was getting to like him until he pulled this sh!t)
    Obama impeachment a possibility, says Ron Paul - Dan Hirschhorn - POLITICO.com

:bricks:
    "kill them before they kill you"
  2. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +104 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

There is a lot more impeachable offenses on obama than just that. I agree we need to kill terrorist, but I agree we need to impeach obama. Ron Paul is not a republican, but a libertarian running on the republican ticket!!
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

Clarification a convenient libertarian, masking as a conservative.

When he starts to talk about the whole platform and agreement with it, then he can be part of the conversation.

I favor limited government in many aspects, does that make me a libertarian???

I favor a woman's right to choose, believe that the feds have no role in the gay marriage debate, favor a small military, do not ever attack any counrty unless we are about to be attacked, and favor stopping all aid to foreign countries.. in reality I am as much of a libertarian than he is... maybe moreso.