Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ron Paul responds to Newt and Trump

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Dec 5, 2011.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Not sure if everyone is following the tiff between Ron and Trump, but so far, RP is killing Trump, where trumps only comment so far has been "Ron doesn't have a chance to win"... ( As evidence by his 2nd place polling :rolleyes: )

The Ron Paul camp responds with:
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

LOL Paul and Huntsman, "the two joke candidates". I like them even more now:D but yes it's getting to be quite the drama! I actually can't wait to check the debate lol, it'll be entertaining I think. A circus, just as RP says.

Interesting tidbit: Trump isn't the first to be declined by Ron Paul-he'd apparently also declined an invitation from none other than Bill O'Reilly LOL. Ron Paul ended his reasons something like "he's no investigative journalist that's for sure" or words to that effect. He did however agree to appear on Cavuto, Hannity, and a couple more on Fox-Meghan Kelly too I think but anyway, O'R slams him whenever he can, I think he called him "crazy" LOL.

Good article:» Donald Trump Dismisses Ron Paul as “Joke Candidate” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Ion Network???

Trump going to run a debate.. agenda???

The right is getting desperate, next Cain can interview Gingrich about "whoring around"...

The party of family values, how many times has Trump been married???
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

The Donald is going to reach out to the po' childrens... what a condescending azzhole. Wonder if he will be driven in towncar to the set???..

Noting quite like a person born into great wealth, telling poor kids how to become like him:confused::confused::confused:

The right is becoming a comedy show..

NBC Politics - Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Boy what a time this would be for a Real American Hero to step in, it's to bad John Gotti died he would have made a great President.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +310 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

I am hoping no one else signs on for the "debate debacle."

Even Michelle B., whom I ususally regard as senseless, is "checking her schedule," and not committing to attend as of yet.

Huntsman has already said he is not kissing Trump's ring - or any other part of his anatomy, which totally cracked me up - and makes me appreciate Huntsman all the more.
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

I like The Donald personally. I don't like him politically, but in terms of entertainment value, he delivers as far as I'm concerned. Not only that, he does make a couple of good points (as well as some bad ones) when he talks about how the US used to be the winner when deals were made, and now we're the loser. About how no one fears us (this is more complicated and for me it's not necessarily the "fear" he might be thinking), and how we're going to hand China something like $300 billion this year. Numbers aside, the general point is that we used to be the smarter, tougher, shrewder, most envied kid on the block, and now we're more or less the kid that's either getting a wedgie, or trying to hard to fit in.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

I used to like The Donald's business acumen, his step into reality TV got boring quick, and now he wants to exploit children to further the agenda of Newt is over the edge. His development of golf courses is unparalleled.

If he wants to impact poor kids, do it, but do not do it on national TV.. do good works away from the national spotlight.

This guy has been married three times, can't the right find men who have been married to one women for a while?? Or are they searching for the WOW factor, more than the honesty factor.
  11. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

As many times as Mitt Romney (once), Jon Huntsman (once) and Ron Paul (once) combined.

Three times as many times as Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry or Rick Santorum.

He and Newt have that in common (three).

He and Cain also seem to be birds of a feather (in terms of extra-curricular activities).
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Knowing men who cheat, there are always more.. never could figure out why, maybe it is need to show how much of a "man" you are, maybe it is the need for excitement or maybe maybe it is the conquest thing, who knows??
  13. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

All of those others I listed are part of the party too, you know. ;)
  14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +310 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Well, in Newt's case it was because he loved America so much.

Newt Gingrich: I Cheated On My Wives Because I Love America Too Much
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Breaking news, Romney just dropped out.. but you can never tell what he is going to do though, he flip flops like a fish.

So now the debate is; Philander Gingrich, Foamy Aftermath lead by the uber rich adulterer...
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  16. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

According to Trump Huntsman called him to initiate a meeting or something, I forget but Trump was interviewed last night on O'Reilly LOL- you can just imagine- but during that interview Trump said it was a "little-known fact" that Huntsman had called him about meeting or whatever, I think they did meet actually. Trump wasn't nearly as down on Huntsman as he was on Ron Paul-go figure ;)

I remember liking some of Trump's ideas when he had his brief stint at POTUS hopeful but I don't like the idea that he's got this much power over our political process. :cool:
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

I think Trump aspires to be some type of king maker, or having a great influence over this process...

Should stick to what he does best..
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +143 / 2 / -1

At first I thought you meant he dropped out of the race -- that would have been a stunner...

Gingrich and Santorum would be an amusing debate if Santorum stays on his moral high horse with heterosexuals, and not just homosexuals.
  19. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well what so ya know... Ron Paul lead on refusing Trumps debate.

Huntsman, and now Romney all following his lead.

RP simply said "No thanks, it will be a circus", and from then on, the Media and other candidates scrambled to figure out which side of the fence to land on, while the pollsters figured out wheter the Donald was good for votes or not... Paul said no Day one.

That's how you LEAD.

Everyone else is watching Polls.

Ron Paul has been leading with his solutions through his actions for over 30 years. Those on the fence, here's your chance for a real leader, with a real change.
  20. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

more today on the Topic. Not only is Paul way out on leading on this issue, but now ROmney "Vows to speak up more on Ginrich", umm... Paul has been nailing him for weeks.

Keep taking your back seat Mitt, we got this...