Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ron Paul "Prepare For Revolutionary Changes" 05/19/09

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 21, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

he has my vote

its just too bad how many deaf and stupid ears there are out there

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

This was on my lawn until McCain was nominated.

[​IMG]

4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +155 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Sorry you can not support both Paul and Obama. Either you are lying to yourself or you're a fraud.

5. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Obama to me is compassionate version of same old Washington... So if we have to have this for sale government that only really works for lobbyists, and power brokers, I want a leader who brings the most compassion to the hill.

Ron Paul is the truth.

I can support both.

If I have to have status qou government, I want Obama more so than McCain / Republican-esque.

No popular Republican even comes close to representing what a true republican should be.

So I want Ron Paul to lead us, but if not, I want a democrat to balance big business. Having a Republican lite in office just corrupts our government farther down a path of business first, American second...

6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +155 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Ron Paul is 180 opposite of Obama INCLUDING social issues.

Your post is a fallacy as you are for Ron Paul but will support Obama destroying this country.

7. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

funny.......talking out of both sides of your mouth

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Barack Hussein Obama will never be the man Ron Paul is, Obama doesn't have the integrity, honesty or loyalty that Ron Paul has.

PS
    As time goes on America and the World will see what a "Joke" Obama really is.

9. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Ron Paul gets it when it comes to foreign policy. As for everything else, not so much.

10. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

he's right about our financial institutions

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Your problem is that you can't think in shades of gray. Nice try at the "gotcha", though.

I support Obama because he needs to have a chance at doing the job he was elected to do. I don't agree with most of what he's done so far. He's made some critical mistakes that I think might end up disasterous, but since I can't see into the future, he deserves more than 5 months given the multiple messes he was left by the POS he followed. I didn't vote for Obama, but he's my President and he's way smahtah than I am, so I'll wait and see. Admittedly, I'm not very optimistic, though.

What makes you think I fully support Obama, BTW? Is it because I make fun of retards who post garbage like "Show us your birth certificate" or refer to him as "Hussein" or claim "he only won because he's black" or say his wife "hates America", even before he spent a day in the White House?

I supported Ron Paul because he was the best choice for the country. Mainly because he recognized that the government is evil because they use taxes to wage illegal wars and has unconstitutionally created an imperial global presence with bases and activities in dozens of countries that have cost us a fortune in treasure and lives. I disagree with Paul on some things, but he was the most honest man running...period. That's why the Republican party put so much effort into crushing him.

Try thinking before you post.

12. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +155 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Believe it or not that comment wasn't directed at you or the 1st person who responded to it, it was meant for M4.

You're just as bad as the "birth certificate" people with your chimp crap.

BTW, I believe you are much smarter than that imbecile Obama.:D

13. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

14. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WOW!...Thanks!

Sorry...I thought you were directing at me (my ego, I guess):D

But seriously. Bush? You don't think he deserves ridicule? I know there are still Bush supporters out there. I just don't get you Bush People.

One of my best friends of 30 years is one of them. Our families do summer vacations together. I would lay my life down for this guy because I know he'd do the same for me. We don't talk about politics much, thank Santa. My friend is also very religious (Baptist) and we don't talk religion, either. Is there a connection between pure faith and liking Bush? I'd really like to know because I'm starting to wonder if even discussing Bush and religion is worht it anymore. Normally, in real life, I keep my mouth shut about religion and politics, but here in the anonymous internet world, I guess it's safe and permitted, if not encouraged.

15. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 44 / -31

#24 Jersey

I love Ron Paul but today is the 21st and I'm still waiting. :confused:

16. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +209 / 9 / -7

I always feel good after I've listened to Ron Paul because he is such an honest man. He knows as good as anyone the huge problems we're in and what needs to change. He has hands down got my vote if he runs in the next election and I'd try to encourage family members to do the same.

17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,112 / 16 / -9

Yeah. Where is Ron Paul's birth certificate? What if Ron Paul's middle name is Abdul? :rolleyes:

Election's over guys. Talk to me in '12.

PFnV

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Imagine what those Democrat Hit Men that went up to Alaska and sifted through Palins garbage would do to Ron Paul if he was ever nominated.

When the Left Wing Liberal Democrat machine starts going through your closet, looking in your rubbish bags and attacking your childrens sex lives then you know you are scaring the sh!t out of them, then you know they FEAR you.

If Ron Paul were to be nominated he better make sure he's clean those Nasty Hateful Democrats will try to crucify him and his whole family, he better not let his cat out at night.

KIDS WATERBOARD EACH OTHER AT THE BEACH

19. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +598 / 24 / -19

Ron Paul is a racist who put out racist newsletter and then denied having anything to do with it, even though it included personal greetings from him and his wife and was written by some of his chief aides. If had been the Republican nominee, this surely would have derailed him, if his facile tax ideas, foreign policy ideas, and social services ideas did not. His idea of leaving all welfare to the individual states would put an extra burden on states that believe in helping the needy as those states would get an influx of the needy. Ron Paul appeals to those who can't accept the complexities of the modern government and modern world. He's a joke, and most of America recognizes that.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  20. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

so what............obama is a racist, too......big deal......90% of the world is racist.........get over yourself