PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ron Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBlackmon55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Is he the next one to go from 2009 draft Rd 2 busts, ofcourse after PUP return.
Butler was a complete waste and Brace has no room on this team now with 4-3 focus.

After Garay's hit, it is obvious that Brady's knee Brace has been way more productive than Ron Brace :bricks:

It must suck just rooting for players to fail. I can't imagine I would even enjoy watching the games with that attitude.

If big Al fails to impress in the next month,Brace may be sliding into that spot earlier than expected.

Butler was a complete waste and Brace has no room on this team now with 4-3 focus.

Brace played in a 4-3 in college, and is probably a better fit in that scheme than as an end in a 3-4, based upon his size/speed combo.

Last edited:
What was the point of this thread again? He can't come off PUP for 4 weeks.

Depending on what happens to M Wright he may be back sooner rather than later.

It must suck just rooting for players to fail. I can't imagine I would even enjoy watching the games with that attitude.

This really is a curious thread, isn't it? The timing is out of the blue. No recent news of Brace, we know he can't even practice for another month, and there's no desperate need for another DT. The Butler reference is oddly stale, and the comment that Brace can't fit in a 4-3 doesn't make much sense given that he was an effective 4-3 DT in college and always seemed a little out of position as a 3-4 DE.

Maybe the OP was just bubbling over with bitterness at the team, fueled by the fact that they've only won 2 games this season?

This really is a curious thread, isn't it? The timing is out of the blue. No recent news of Brace, we know he can't even practice for another month, and there's no desperate need for another DT. The Butler reference is oddly stale, and the comment that Brace can't fit in a 4-3 doesn't make much sense given that he was an effective 4-3 DT in college and always seemed a little out of position as a 3-4 DE.

Maybe the OP was just bubbling over with bitterness at the team, fueled by the fact that they've only won 2 games this season?

The reasoning. Belichick is an idiot! Boy, It used to be so much fun rooting for this team before that idiot took over:)

To be fair, I don't think anyone was looking for the Patriots to only have a 2 win season....

What was the point of this thread again? He can't come off PUP for 4 weeks.

Let me explain this again, and once more in english...point of this thread is to discuss what will Pats do when Brace comes off PUP.....cut him or keep him. If they keep him who else will need to go. Got it amigo ?

Let me explain this again, and once more in english...point of this thread is to discuss what will Pats do when Brace comes off PUP.....cut him or keep him. If they keep him who else will need to go. Got it amigo ?

No point in talking about that now. First of all, this is completely irrelevant for another month. Second, we'll have a lot more information about things like DL injuries in a month. And finally, you've already made up your mind apparently.

But from this early vantage point, the only reasonable answer is "the guy who goes on IR in week 7." :confused2:

Read your own OP.

It sure seems like the point of this thread is to bash the 2009 draft.

Last edited:
Brace played beside BJ Raji in a 4-3 in college. If he can't play in a 4-3, it will be because he sucks, not because it's a bad system fit.

How is this 'explaining it again'? This is totally different than your original post.

When you two find a point of total agreement, the case is pretty much closed. :)

hellfrozenover.jpg

HAHAHA! Great.

But to the point, it is clear that Brace will never be a key part of this defense. Why do people keep asking for that over and over again and keep disappointing themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down