PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Romo Choko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one person that has to be laughing is Drew Bledsoe.. He was put out to pasture for this one hit wonder.. Not that Drew has done anything to deserve favors, but he had to be a little bit gleeful , over Romo's struggles the last month. I for one, glad to see him fall to earth, he was getting to big for his britches..

the one person that has to be laughing is Drew Bledsoe.. He was put out to pasture for this one hit wonder.. Not that Drew has done anything to deserve favors, but he had to be a little bit gleeful , over Romo's struggles the last month. I for one, glad to see him fall to earth, he was getting to big for his britches..

Darn, Romo had the HOF locked up before tonight happened.

the way you saw all those specials on the NFL Network about him, you would think that .. He deserved what he got...

Wonder what Bledsoe is thinking?

"They didn't need to replace me if all they wanted was a fumble, I am better at that than Romo is."

a) On Romo's Choke-O hold, if Grammatica had made a little more solid block on Romo's pursuer (#29 I think), instead of just sticking his arms in his face, Romo would not have been caught from behind. The next tackler (drifting out from the goal line) would not have been able to stop Romo short of the first down marker.

In a case like that, if you are thinking *very* clearly (or have practiced for such a situation as I bet the Pats have) you simply grab and hold the player about to make the tackle. You saw what happens if you don't, but if you do and it enables Romo to make the first down or touchdown the Seahawks have no choice than to accept the penalty and give the Cowboys a chance to rekick.

c) The reversal of the spot call that gave Dallas 4th down at the 1 1/2 yard line was the correct spot. No way that ball ever reached the 1.0 yard line.

I thought so too, I was surprised Madden/Michaels thought the evidence was inconclusive and kept showing bad angles. The side camera view looked definitive to me. You could see where the defender's foot was planted, and could judge the forward progress against that foot.

Parcells is kind of like the new NEM is now. (g)

puts some perspective on those adam V kicks ..doesnt it ? we keep mentioning him about adam v as the greatest clutch kicker but i all those big games our snap/ hold were perfect too ...just goes un noticed . and in sb 38 i believe we had a new snapper as well..

I lowered myself to root for the Cowboys and this is what I got.:enranged:

i really would not be Romo today, tomorrow, after tomorrow...

pity...
i was hoping in a DAL win considering our SEA first round pick...

devastating loss for DAL...

Can the fans here finally stop wishing for the Pats to sign TO now?
Guy drops easy catches when wide open and is not a major factor in a must win playoff game. His WR skills don't come close to offseting the cancer that he would bring to the Pats' comraderie.

And Romo choked bigtime. Was short arming passes to open receivers all evening. Then, with the game in hand he alligator arms and bumbles the chip shot FG away. This, people, is the rookie QB factor in the playoffs. May Rivers experience a similar moment vs the Pats.

I've never been a fan of TO coming to this team. Never would be.

I actually feel kinda bad for the kid. I was just so surprised by what happened. No bad karma., please.

Parcells is actually the one i feel bad for, all that hard work down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back