Welcome to PatsFans.com

Romney's In . . . What a Sad (R) group

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BelichickFan, Feb 13, 2007.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +253 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

Sigh.

Romney and his flip flopping.
    Guliani and his pro choice crap.
    McCain . . . blah.

I'll be voting for the Libertarian almost for sure. A (D) President with a (D) Congress scares the bajeezuz out of me. God help us.

But I have no confidence in Romney who seems to flip flop more then Kerry. I can live with Guliani's support for gay rights - I actually have no problem with that other than adoption - but not for his support for abortions. McCain . . . blah de blah de blah.

Looks like it's shaping up to be Hillary vs. Guliani to me.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +253 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

I should add to that, I really meant an extreme liberal like Hillary. A moderate (D) with a (D) congress would be bad. Hillary with little control - my God :mad:
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

It's so far out, that handicapping is very premature. However, it's what we all like to do, handicap. :D I'd agree with you, as of right now, Hillary and Giuliani. Such a race would make skelatons either insignificant, or would mean the absolute nastiest campaign ever. Personally, I think Giuliani wins such an election (speaking from 2 years out of course). The reason? Well, high unfavorability for Hillary means a certainty of no votes, the woman factor, although that could help too, which is interesting, and the fact that Giuliani is appealing to independents & moderates. Interesting, but still, way too far away.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

I think Guiliani, McCain, Romney and Clinton are all piss poor candidates and do not have a lot to offer this country, except further divisiveness and polarization.