Welcome to PatsFans.com

Romney Is A Class Act...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

[​IMG] The Mitt Romney campaign sent out this pink-color flyer to gays in support of a Gay Pride rally.Romney Endorses "Gay Pride"
    Mitt Romney doesn't stand much of a chance, being Mormon and all. However, he, too, has a perfect résumé as an Illuminati toadie. As Massachusetts's chief executive, Romney supported gay marriage and assured the homos that he would do more for them than Senator Ted Kennedy. Romney gave many speeches in which he endorsed abortion, and like the other establishment candidates, Romney backed Bush's so-called "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Plan" (Hello amnesty for 40 million illegals!).

But, most significant, at least to the moneyed Jews who run both the Democrat and Republican Parties, Romney is an ardent backer of Israeli aggressive war and wants to see more U.S. military action in the Middle East—like, an attack on Iran. Now that's something AIPAC and the ADL, the powerful Jewish/Zionist lobby groups, can shout "Heil, Moshe Dayan" about.

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

Wow, sounds like life in Montana has turned you into a homophobic anti-semite. Do you actually know any gays or Jews, or just sit in your wheat fields looking for black helicopters and UFOs?

3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What are you trying to say????

4. Patters

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

What I'm saying is your use of the word homos and claim that Jews control the parties is ignorant and offensive, but I know you're into conspiracies, a fitting hobby for someone who has little contact with the real world. Have you traveled, interacted with gays and Jews? Are your beliefs based on any firsthand knowledge?

5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Let me break down your obvious slant...

Am I a homophobe?

No.

Am I anti-semitic?

No.

Do I know any gays?

Yep.

Do I know any Jews?

Yep.

----------------

Zionists are a bit different than Jews.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

----------------

Just thought the clip was interesting.

I didn't make it up. I don't know how to...

Just found a clip of it.

You have to admit, it got your attention!!!!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You REALLY don't have a clue on what is really happening around you...

WOW.

The truth hurts... I guess.

Keep thinking that you're free, and that your vote matters.

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

I'm glad to hear that, and I'm sorry for what I said. But, the Jews do not have nearly as much power as you think. They have a disproportionate amount of power given their numbers, but it's the WASPs who control the United States. They founded the country and are its wealthiest citizens. They site on more corporate boards, own the most land, and hold the most wealth by far. The Zionist lobbying groups are quite effective, but that doesn't mean that there are not legitimate reasons for supporting Israel.

8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Jews are different than zionists... I won't be hard on you, as I was confused on this for a long time as well.

This subject hardly ever comes up.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

9. Patters

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

I know that Jews are not necessarily Zionists, but you referred to the "monied Jews who run both the Dem and Repub parties." I won't be hard on you since perhaps you meant to say Zionists. But, you're wrong if you think they run the parties. While I don't fully agree with American policy towards Israel, the fact is that Israel is our most reliable ally on the region. When you look at various hotspots around the world, it's difficult to name reliable allies for the US. Israel is something of an exception.

10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What really doesn't make sense to me is:

Why we want to attack the bajeepers out of the Middle East and police it... when we can't even police our own borders.

HMMMM...

Smells like something in Denmark (or, Amerika) stinks.

11. Patters

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

Oil and hegemony. I can't believe that Israel would have been particularly pro war, simply because the old status quo, with Iraq canceling out Iran, was much better for Israel. This war is worse for Israel because Iran can now try to become a major power, rather than devote its resources to fighting Saddam. I've read both that Israel wanted Saddam out and didn't want Saddam out, but to me the latter makes more sense.

12. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And we are on the side of Israel why????

I already know the answer(s)... but I want to hear your POV.

13. Patters

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

I don't agree with the degree to which we're pro Israel, but I think we are on the side of Israel because they represent a reliable ally in a troubled region. Over the years, we can find similar examples of American support. Certainly in Eastern Europe, we were quick to take sides and provide economic and military support. The same goes for South Korea and Pakistan. Reliable allies in troubled regions are hard to come by. The ME is not only very troubled, it's also crucial to our energy supply. That said, I think as long as we remain so biased in our support for Israel, Israel has no incentive to pursue peace.

14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This statement reminds me of the Chris Rock routine when he says "you got your black people and then you got your n****s". Of course, he somehow makes it sound slightly amusing whereas you just come off as an anti-Semtic *********.

15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I apologize for the double-post - message deleted.

16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Methinks Terry lives in a very tiny world. Probably has to import his tin foil from Utah!!

//

17. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Very well said Patters, although I would add one bit at the end that another reason for Israel to not pursue peace would be the nature of the Palestinians, and their reliance on terrorist groups to achieve their goals.

Terry, I have to ask, but let me preface this by saying I don't believe you are a racist. Isn't the idea that the problems with this country are caused by zionist control basically the same as the propaganda used by Hitler in the 30s against the Jews, and by the neo-Nazi party today in America? The only difference is that you're limiting the discussion to those Jews that promote a nation state in the holy land. How do you reconcile the fact that your argument is so similar to that of the Nazis? Again, I'm NOT trying to say you are a racist or a Nazi, just that I think maybe you're treading in dangerous idealogical waters.

18. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You come off as a dumba s s... because you are very good at that sort of stuff...

you most likely didn't even take the time to check the website out to inform yourself.

That would make way too much sense though...

19. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah I do... this world is called reality.

You should visit one day.

It's VERY eye opening.

I am a part of the scattered few.

20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Coming from you that's a compliment. I have a hard time being insulted by a wacko dumb f*ck conspiracy minded, anti-Semitic piece of sh*t. Mind you, I am not saying that you are a wacko dumb f*ck conspiracy minded, anti-Semitic piece of sh*t, I am just saying that I do not take any message seriously if it comes from a wacko dumb f*ck conspiracy minded, anti-Semitic piece of sh*t.

Not that there are any of those on this board.
    My Zionist masters have blocked that content from my computer :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008