PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Romeo: Not a Chief yet... [UPDATE: He is Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Any chance he gets a phone-call still? I maintain that scheme must be planned before the players can be selected and it would be nice to know a decent DC (in addition to BB) was drawing up some plans with Bill.

Crennel wants to work for Chiefs - KansasCity.com

He said the Chiefs have first dibs, but if not, four other teams are interested.

Last edited:
Re: Romeo: Not a Chief yet...

I dont know im preety sure he's a lock for Kansas City. I mean he wants to be there and Pioli knows what he can do. It sucks seeing the classic pats coaching staff getting back together for the chiefs. Anyways if the pats really wanted him or weiss both should have been called the day they were fired. We were late to te game on this one

Last edited:
Good for Romeo and Weiss.. Hope they do well..

I would have liked to seen both back this year but as a fellow 9-5 guy, I would never go back to any company I worked for in the past.. Sometimes you have to be thankful for the time you spent there and realize if you go back, it will never be the same..

Good for Romeo and Weiss.. Hope they do well..

I would have liked to seen both back this year but as a fellow 9-5 guy, I would never go back to any company I worked for in the past.. Sometimes you have to be thankful for the time you spent there and realize if you go back, it will never be the same..

I disagree. You can always go back as long as the main reasons that you left have been mitagated or addressed.

In 2004, by all accounts RAC wanted to be a HC and more money. He got that in Cleveland. Hes now around 60. If he no longer has the desire to be a HC and is content with the compensation, I don't see an issue.

That division is going to be really interesting next year with the Raiders being the exception.

Good for Romeo. The Chiefs will be a huge sleeper pick this season IF they upgrade that O-line and draft Eric Berry. They still have other problems such as slot receiver and Linebackers but I'll wait and see how well they do in the Draft and Free Agency.

AFC West looks interesting. If the Chiefs draft Eric Berry, then they will have (on paper) one of the best secondaries in the league (Flowers, Berry, Carr). Raiders would be in it if they could would just stop the JaMarcus train.

Aw, the lil' Patriots.

GM: Scott Pioli
OC: Charlie Weis
DC: Romeo Crennel

QB: Matt Cassel
QB3: Matt Gutierrez
RT: Ryan O'Callaghan
LB: Mike Vrabel

Good for Romeo. The Chiefs will be a huge sleeper pick this season IF they upgrade that O-line and draft Eric Berry. They still have other problems such as slot receiver and Linebackers but I'll wait and see how well they do in the Draft and Free Agency.

AFC West looks interesting. If the Chiefs draft Eric Berry, then they will have (on paper) one of the best secondaries in the league (Flowers, Berry, Carr). Raiders would be in it if they could would just stop the JaMarcus train.

Anything to get rid of mike brown. He gave up SO many touchdowns this year just taking bad angles and running a 6.98 40

Good for Romeo. I hope the Chiefs have an era of sustained success under all of the ex-Pats they have in their employment (except when actually playing the Pats).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots