PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roll call - all true Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My President is Bill Belichick

Brady going down is just another problem for BB to solve. Just make the playoffs baby!

There's plenty of negatively hovering around our region and for good reason. We've been spoiled rotten by 7 years of one of the greatest ever to play the game leading the team. The prospect of a full year without hunky Tom B leading the offensive attack is daunting, if not disheartening following last year's game that shall not be named.

Nevertheless, I'm disappointed by how quickly some fans have given up on this year (if you doubt that, look at how quickly the season ticket message board has filled up). This team established its greatness by spitting in the face of long odds, starting with the first game that Brady took the field. Now I do not have the utmost confidence in Cassell. I have my doubts that this team is more than a fringe playoff contender without Brady, but I will stand behind this team and its quarterback every moment as this season plays itself out, and I will be damn proud when this team makes the playoffs.

Anyone with me, make make yourself heard!

Of course. If you love this team and love pro football as much as I do, there was never a question for one second where my support, loyalty and passion lie. Football is the ultimate TEAM sport, which is what makes it great. If anyone needs to be reminded of that, pop in "Three Games to Glory 1."

I was 8 when Stingley went down... was watching on rabbit eared tv. Will always be a Patsfan.

I will never loose confidence in PATS. I will stand by my TEAM any time, any where.

GO PATS !!!!!

True Blue Pats Fan here. Grew up in Mass. Live in Georgia now.
It is now Tues, Sept 9th. I suddenly feel really excited for this season. I can't wait for Sunday!! If people want to call us underdogs...go ahead....it'll just make us thrive even more. BRING IT!!

There's plenty of negatively hovering around our region and for good reason. We've been spoiled rotten by 7 years of one of the greatest ever to play the game leading the team. The prospect of a full year without hunky Tom B leading the offensive attack is daunting, if not disheartening following last year's game that shall not be named.

Nevertheless, I'm disappointed by how quickly some fans have given up on this year (if you doubt that, look at how quickly the season ticket message board has filled up). This team established its greatness by spitting in the face of long odds, starting with the first game that Brady took the field. Now I do not have the utmost confidence in Cassell. I have my doubts that this team is more than a fringe playoff contender without Brady, but I will stand behind this team and its quarterback every moment as this season plays itself out, and I will be damn proud when this team makes the playoffs.

keeping the faith all the way!!!

i'd be doing the same thing at 0-15

facing adversity is what separates the true fans from the sunshine ones

Last edited:
To me, IT'S NOT OVER! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???? NO!

And, it's not over now!!!

Was it over just before the noon ride of Pete Revere??? NO!

Was it over for Custer in the Battle of Little Big Horn? O.K., bad example, but my point is don't give up my peeps. We still have quite a team.

Brady or Cassel or anybody else. I will watch this team until I die and then watch from that big sky box in the Sky. GO PATRIOTS!!!

To me, IT'S NOT OVER! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???? NO!

Was it over just before the noon ride of Pete Revere??? NO!

Was it over for Custer in the Battle of Little Big Horn? O.K., bad example, but my point is don't give up my peeps. We still have quite a team.

Germans??......he's rolling...

Good point.....no need to give up...we are still strong....and we will be fine....

I shaved my head and joined the Matt Cassel bandwagon yesterday.

I'm a true Pats fan (a true Pats addict, truth be told). I have watched them seriously for over 30 years and will continue to do so no matter what. Really bummed about poor Tom Brady and hopeful that Cassel & the rest of the guys can keep us in contention this year.

GO PATS!!!

I am a fan and this is my team. It will take nothing short of employing terrorists to get me away from them.

Now let's get to Sunday already!

Let's see, I weathered Tom Yewcic, Mike Talliferro, Joe Kapp, Marc Wilson and a slew of other miscreants most often surrounded by cheap talent and average coaching at best, so now should I stick with a talented squad of 53 led by some of the best NFL coaching ever...

Im a Pats Fan and im from Vancouver British Columbia!!! Go Canada!

I got NFL Sunday ticket and i love the patriots!

Wear my White Brady Jersery and My Girlfriend wears blue Moss Jersery!

Ive loved the patriots for the past several years and am absolutly devastated at what happend on sunday to Brady.

But i look at it as a healing opprotunity(shoulder, foot) ETC, I know its his prime and it would of been another good run, but im SUPER excited now to see what cassels is made off and how the team plays on Sunday vs the Jets!

THis is the first season being a true diehard patriots fan... before i just liked them and im canadian so hockey was my thing.... Now Football is my life and i wish i lived in Fox boro:)

Anyway Pats fans... this Canadian loves the pats and im here to the end!

Last edited:
Food for thought.

If the 2007 Patriots gave up the same amount of points but had Matt Cassel at QB and scored 14 less points in every game their record would have been 11-5. The 2008 schedule in theory is easier and I think we can win 11 games, win the division and be a playoff team thus crushing the spirit of vile Jet and Bills fans who think injuries are funny even though I never heard one Pats fan do anything but wish Losman and Everett well.

Second, the 2001 Patriots won the division at 11-5.

Maroney, Morris, Faulk, Jordan >>> Smith, Faulk, Redmond, Pass
Moss, Welker, Washington, Gaffney > >>Brown, Patten, Emanuel, Johnson
Watson, Thomas > Rutledge, Wiggins
Light, Koppen, Mankins, Kaczur, Hocstein >>> Light, Compton, Woody, Andruzi, Randell
Seymour, Wilfork, Warren >>> Pleasant, Hamilton, Seymour, Mitchell
Bruschi, Mayo, AD, Vrabel, Woods, Crabel, Guyton < McGinist, Vrabel, Bruschi, Johnson, Phiffer, Cox
Law, Milloy, Jones, Smith, Buckley >> Hobbs, Wheatley, Oneil, Sanders, Harrison, Sanders, Merriweather

CB is the only position with a clear advantage and LB probably has a slight advantage.

QB we don't know yet but Cassel based on the talent around him doesn't need to be as good.

One game at a time.

Also the 2001 Pats were 5-5. The 2003 Pats 2-2.

Lets not have the banjo bandwagon from week to week. Either get on board and stay there or STFU.

Last edited:

I'm with you.

Things I hate right now - People blaming everything (the NFL, Pollard, the field surface, etc.) except the kitchen sink for Brady's injury. People declaring the season over. People calling this and the Super Bowl a curse from the football gods because of Spygate.

Give it a rest. Get on the "White Cassel" bus....or get driven over by it.

Last edited:
Imagine how SWEET it would be if Cassel QB'ed the Patriots into the playoffs and got into the Super Bowl???...that would destroy ESPN, Tom Jackson,Jet/Ratdell, Manweenie,Eastercrook and all the rest of the pathological Patriot haters....this could well be a season to remember for all time

Imagine how SWEET it would be if Cassel QB'ed the Patriots into the playoffs and got into the Super Bowl???...that would destroy ESPN, Tom Jackson,Jet/Ratdell, Manweenie,Eastercrook and all the rest of the pathological Patriot haters....this could well be a season to remember for all time

I think that this would put ESPN into ruins....all of the so called sports journalists would be speechless on the air and have no idea what to do or write...

It would be beautiful.....

Now that Brady is gone this is a real interesting football season for Patriots fans. I’m a firm believer in “when the going gets tough, the tough get going” so I’m expecting an exciting season with defense, special teams and a more conservative offense pulling out a lot of games. The way Patriots football used to be before Brady became a God and let’s throw deep to Randy. I’m sorry for Brady but I expect the Pats to be highly motivated this week. What’s the over under for Favre interceptions?

Losing Brady sucks, but I am stoked to see a highly motivated team come out and ramp the Jets. Kind of like week two last year where the team really pulls together. Go Pats!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back