PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roll call - all true Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just bump what I said over a year ago...

I'm still going to be there every Sunday and here everyday. Brady or no Brady. The Pats are still a 24/7 obsession.

Well said Kontra. There is no other sport for me. This team is it, stand or fall.

I go into every game now hoping the sleeping bear will wake up and start mauling the opposition. With many of the great runs of past NFL teams, it only takes a spark. Then, teams start playing better than statistics and past performances, and critics sound very foolish. I would love to make the Boston and national media representatives eat their words of late.

i've been watching the Pats for thirty five years why should i stop now. Also why should there be some sort of litmus test for loyalty? If your upset with the way the team has been playing and say so that means your not a real fan, I don't think so.

Lots of Bruins fans out there. They have never complained about their team :rolleyes: No one or nothing is perfect. It seems however that some don't agree with this. Its either close your eyes to the problems you see or you are not a true fan. These people make me laugh.

As a charter member of the bandwagon........I aint going anywhere.

I am still here and ready to cheer this team on to yet another divsion title and then we'll see what hppens from there.....

Didn't read all the posts, but it's a good sentiment. We're still in the drivers seat for a playoff spot and we have good talent.

The team needs an attitude adjustment, but that's not uncommon. People have got into the frame of mind that it used to be easy. It never was, we didn't always play hard, or our best.

All we need to do is win and make the playoffs. the world might look a lot different then and some nuts might get busted that need it, in the meantime.

All that matters is this team still controls its own destiny, which is more than can said about last year so we are headed in the right direction! :D

I've been a Pats fan since 1976 I'm one of Grogan's Heroes. I've seen it all! We'll get it fixed. BB is looking hard at what needs to be done. I'm NOT giving up on this season BY NO MEANS but with that said BB really needs to re evaluate team needs for 2010. Players and coaches. I'd be all for Weiss coming back. He knows system and knows Brady.

I think you mean Grogan is one of you heroes:)

Grogan is one of my favs too, he was so exciting to watch.

Roll Call (Uncensored Version)- Lil Jon:)

too bad you cannot post music video links

All that matters is this team still controls its own destiny, which is more than can said about last year so we are headed in the right direction! :D

well said and agreed.:)

I'll just bump what I said over a year ago...
Indeed KontradictioN. I'll continue to support through thick and thin. It's interesting as the 2008 Patriots got hot about now from 7-5 to 11-5. I wonder if the 2009 Patriots will do the same.

Unlike Tiger's faithfulness to his wife, I am a diehard Patriot's fan! I will NEVER bet against them and will ALWAYS be on their banwagon! I still honestly believe that they can win the SB this season!

I've been around since about '90, when I was 10... I don't have plans to go anywhere...

Yup,still onboard,bloody but unbowed......

I am still a diehard pats fan.....I still have faith in our team and coaches unlike some people on here.....

I never had any pom poms

I don't believe in this kind of motivational garbage......'was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?'

the pats have been my team for over 40 years. 16-0, 1-15......didn't matter, I want them to win every game

I never had any pom poms

I don't believe in this kind of motivational garbage......'was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?'

the pats have been my team for over 40 years. 16-0, 1-15......didn't matter, I want them to win every game

And all this time I thought it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor...gonna have to watch that time life series again:confused:

And all this time I thought it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor...gonna have to watch that time life series again:confused:

I was about to say the same thing.

Last edited:
I never had any pom poms

Don't worry Tanked- I won't stop ya- you're on a roll!

(Off topic, sort of- has ANYBODY seen the movie Animal House on this board? I used the same line 3 months ago and got crap for my lack of education!!! :rolleyes: )

Anyway, back on topic- I know people who are already jumping ship- so good riddance to them. The team has problems, most teams do. They'll get fixed. If the Pats win the super bowl, it'll be an even better and more cherished win than ever in my house. If they don't I'm not going anywhere- I have faith in this team- whether it takes 2 games, 2 seasons or 20 to get things back on track to #4.

Hey, been here for them since 1960 - just another bump during this great ride down the road!

Don't worry Tanked- I won't stop ya- you're on a roll!

(Off topic, sort of- has ANYBODY seen the movie Animal House on this board? I used the same line 3 months ago and got crap for my lack of education!!! :rolleyes: )

Anyway, back on topic- I know people who are already jumping ship- so good riddance to them. The team has problems, most teams do. They'll get fixed. If the Pats win the super bowl, it'll be an even better and more cherished win than ever in my house. If they don't I'm not going anywhere- I have faith in this team- whether it takes 2 games, 2 seasons or 20 to get things back on track to #4.

You're not the only one. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/45048-screw-2007-im-looking-forward-2008-a.html#post243634

Happens every time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye