PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rolando McClain at 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badluck

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It seems like a couple months ago it would have been a completely ludacris thought but now i think its completely possible

hes not a 4-3 LB and if he gets past Denver the only team standing between us and him are the steelers

Every year it seems like the position that drop below its projected slot is the MLB position i dont think it would be crazy to see him fall this year

It seems like a couple months ago it would have been a completely ludacris thought but now i think its completely possible

hes not a 4-3 LB and if he gets past Denver the only team standing between us and him are the steelers

Every year it seems like the position that drop below its projected slot is the MLB position i dont think it would be crazy to see him fall this year

He won't get past Denver.. they just signed Jammal Williams.. I wish he did slip but I would be absolutely shocked if he did..

could definitely happen with the Crohn's disease. Anything is possible. if he makes it past the Giants at 15 who are desperate for a ILB

He wont make it past the Giants. Think about our TE situation, then relate that to the Giant's ILB situation.

Won't make it past the Broncos, won't make it past the Giants. I wouldn't be surprised by a Giants trade up to 10, actually, to beat the Broncos to McClain.

(but yes, I would take him at 22)

Last edited:
Won't make it past the Broncos, won't make it past the Giants. I wouldn't be surprised by a Giants trade up to 10, actually, to beat the Broncos to McClain.

(but yes, I would take him at 22)

I agree 100%. If he is available at #22, BB has to take him.

PS: my ideal pick at #22 is his teammate Mt. Cody. I think we kick Wilfork to DE and put Mt. Cody on the nose. Then is the second take the best OLB/DE available; guys like Sapp, Nashiem, Hughes, Kindle or Dunlap. Add in the best WR available and the best TE available and all major holes are filled.

kindle at 22 if we stay there is my best bet and smartest pick. that is if we stay at 22

kindle at 22 if we stay there is my best bet and smartest pick. that is if we stay at 22

How is a guy that is horrible against the run a smart pick? Why are we spending a 1st round pick on a situational pass rusher?

I think we will have to trade up to get Mcclain. It is unlikley (but possible) that he slips to 22. The giants may not pass him up at pick 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back