PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rolando McClain arrested on gun charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested and stands accused of illegally firing a gun in his hometown of Decatur, Alabama.

Rolando McClain arrested for assault, discharging a firearm | ProFootballTalk

Lt. John Crouch of the Decatur Police Department told Comcast SportsNet that McClain has been charged and was held in custody after allegedly assaulting an individual, holding a gun to his head and firing a shot next to his ear.

Raiders' McClain arrested for firing gun, assault

Trouble magnets, they are.

Well at least he didn't shoot himself in the leg

Last edited:
Jesus, a number 8 overall pick with that type of brain? Hmm... I can see his future and it involves a suspension....

I mean look at his face after being arrested. This is not biased in anyway, if he was on my team, I will stop liking the guy until he shows maturity. You have been accused of such a thing and this is how you want to behave? When he talks, he sound so bright. Sometimes, your reaction to a situation can make the situation 3 times worse.
rolandoarrested1.jpg

Al did the Raiders wrong on many drafts.

Last edited:
he'll be done for the season and playoffs.

who cares...

He's the starting middle linebacker for a team that is on pace to make the playoffs and could end up facing the Patriots. Any Patriots fan who posts on this site should probably care.

If you don't, feel free not to read the thread and comment next time. It's not as if the thread title didn't explain what the thread was about well enough for you to skip the thread if it wasn't an interesting enough topic for you.

@ochocinco: If you were being arrested and called "Shotgun" before you got to the car would they put you in the front instead?

LOL he funny
:D

I am quite surprised by the reaction of the Raiders fans, most want him cut period if what he is being accused of is true.

He's the starting middle linebacker for a team that is on pace to make the playoffs and could end up facing the Patriots. Any Patriots fan who posts on this site should probably care.

If you don't, feel free not to read the thread and comment next time. It's not as if the thread title didn't explain what the thread was about well enough for you to skip the thread if it wasn't an interesting enough topic for you.

who cares .... redux.

Perhaps the Baby Peyton v. Baby Brady thread is more your thing.

Why are you responding to these? Even a blind man can tell that they are just trying to bait you.

Why are you responding to these? Even a blind man can tell that they are just trying to bait you.

Icy just likes to have a bite. He'd be hurt if I didn't give him some response.

Marinovich, Janikowski, D. Russell, J. Russell & McClain

smiley1075.gif

Last edited:
Look on the bright side...if convicted , he'd make the PERFECT Jet....

I believe one of his close friends is Fat Russell.

Perfect fit.

Perhaps the Baby Peyton v. Baby Brady thread is more your thing.

That thread is worse than this one ... happens on slow weeks.

Icy just likes to have a bite. He'd be hurt if I didn't give him some response.

Deus is right ... a little attention and I can move on now. :itsok:

holding a gun to his head and firing a shot next to his ear.

I hope it was worth it, because assault with a deadly weapon isn't a fun charge to fight, if that's what he ends up facing. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes