Rohan Davey doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Rohan got a new home.
Maybe Rohan and and his new ower have something in common? :)
Good to see he's still winging it.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/17277174.html

Ok so he's not starting but at least he's not serving hamburgers. :)

Re: Rohan Davey doing well.

Good for Rohan. I always liked his accent (if not his game). He and Bernie Kosar can tell war stories about BB.

Nice guy. Glad to see good guys, ex-Patriots especially do well.

Since he spent most of his playing time in Europe, I never formed a real impression of Davey, other than that he seemed like a good and talented guy who had the misfortune to back up a HOF QB. I'm glad he's doing well and hanging out with another classy guy like Kosar.

One of the biggest thrills for any fan of a team sport is to watch the process as a young reserve serves his time as a back-up then comes on to centre stage. When it doesn't happen I always feel a pang -- Dan Klecko, Bethel Johnson, Rohan. In Rohan's case, it's clear that he was a good guy who did everything that was asked of him and was popular with team-mates and coaches. Good luck to him!

(My memories: Rohan wearing his helmet over his eyebrows; one of the greatest Patsfans.com threads discussing Rohan's name (thanks to Patchick)).

(My memories: Rohan wearing his helmet over his eyebrows; one of the greatest Patsfans.com threads discussing Rohan's name (thanks to Patchick)).

It always looked like he was wearing a helmet that was one size to big.....

It always looked like he was wearing a helmet that was one size to big.....

Just so. I mean, I assume that a professional who wears his helmet every day wouldn't get that wrong, would he?

I could eat lunch in the time it took Rohan to wind up and deliver a pass.

I could eat lunch in the time it took Rohan to wind up and deliver a pass.

Ah, you Americans! All that fast food isn't healthy, you know. ;)

Well, thank God that puzzle has been solved! Now, could someone find Tom Brady and get him back in Foxboro!:

What do these guys make in the Arena League? $50k per? More, less?

I remember driving around a couple of years ago, listening to the Raiders-centric local sportstalk radio station. The topic was how the Raiders could improve their QB situation. A guy calls in and starts raving about Rohan Davey. My first reaction was shock: A Raiders fan knows about Rohan Davey? My second reaction was laughter: Rohan isn't bringing the Raiders to the promised land.

GB Raiders fans.

Regards,
Chris

Pretty much defines Davey. Couldn't start or be 3rd string in NFL. Couldn't start or be 3rd string in Canadian Football League. Can't be a starter in AFL or even stick with an AFL team that has other QBs in their depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back