PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rohan Davey Agonistes

Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Rohan, a great star at LSU who once threw for 523 yards against 'Bama (the first LSU qb to break the 500 yard barrior), has been arrested for a theft charge that occurred in Arizona at his home in Louisiana.

John Stephens, Artrell Hawkins, Bernie Madoff... I just can't keep up with all these former Patriots running afoul of the law.

I hope he clears his record and if his football career is indeed over, that he can become a productive and valued member of society.

This interview should become a classic, if it isn't already: Shortest Rohan Davey Interview Video
It's only four words, one of which you don't want the four-year-old to hear.

This also resembles my career trajectory in the 1990s:
Star at LSU -> Backup for the Patriots -> Star in NFL Europa -> AFL 2 Starting QB -> AFL Backup QB -> Arrested for Theft

Arizona is in Louisiana?

Son-of-a-gun, just Googled-mapped it and there it is. Arizona, Louisiana, zip code 71040 way up near Arkensaw.

I'd like to see the Pats roll Brady out to the side more, especially at the beginning so he feels more comfortable without alot of big bodies falling on his legs. Rolling out to the side would give him some space so he could feel the pressure coming and have the time to either go down or throw the ball away. It makes me too nervous to see him in the pocket on a consistent basis. Being out of the pocket also gives him more visibility of the receivers down field. I wouldn't mind seeing that be one of their consistent plays, then throwing in a straight drop back once in a while to keep the d honest.

I'd like to see the Pats roll Brady out to the side more, especially at the beginning so he feels more comfortable without alot of big bodies falling on his legs. Rolling out to the side would give him some space so he could feel the pressure coming and have the time to either go down or throw the ball away. It makes me too nervous to see him in the pocket on a consistent basis. Being out of the pocket also gives him more visibility of the receivers down field. I wouldn't mind seeing that be one of their consistent plays, then throwing in a straight drop back once in a while to keep the d honest.

i like your info on brady in the packet but lol what dose that have to do with rohan davey geting arrested :D

I'll never forget the time I was watching the World Bowl (i.e. the championship game of NFL Europe) when Davey played for the Berlin Thunder. They showed in the stands a bunch of fans holding up a bedsheet sign saying "WHO NEEDS BRADY? WE HAVE DAVEY!"

No wonder they want more regular NFL games played overseas, if the best the Europe league could offer was Davey. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back