PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger Goodell has become Vince McMahon , and the Nfl is the wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I used to love the nfl and it was a joy to watch it...but ever since roger goodell has become commish , he has destroyed the nfl each and every year.... He is going to take out his punishment on the pats on circumstances and a lot of what ifs... This report does make Tom Brady good and suspension fine or not, his legacy is tarnished... if he had wind that the pats were doin something wrong contact the pats, and warn them... and Brady probably told these bozos make the balls a little lighter...but as for roger goodell I would love to see him fall on his sword, and never despised a comish, so much ... the nfl has become a joke, and goodell single handly ruined a possible 19-0 season with spygate, and now this football nonsense, by not handling things internaly and giving the idiots and media to have a public lynching of brady and belichick in 2 separate occasions....

I used to love the nfl and it was a joy to watch it...but ever since roger goodell has become commish , he has destroyed the nfl each and every year.... He is going to take out his punishment on the pats on circumstances and a lot of what ifs... This report does make Tom Brady good and suspension fine or not, his legacy is tarnished... if he had wind that the pats were doin something wrong contact the pats, and warn them... and Brady probably told these bozos make the balls a little lighter...but as for roger goodell I would love to see him fall on his sword, and never despised a comish, so much ... the nfl has become a joke, and goodell single handly ruined a possible 19-0 season with spygate, and now this football nonsense, by not handling things internaly and giving the idiots and media to have a public lynching of brady and belichick in 2 separate occasions....
AYE, i feel the same way. everything ran smooth until this shyster took over. BUT, he does have the blessing of the owners, or most of them. Its obvious they would rub the buffalo off a nickle, instead of up-holding the integrity of the game.

This thought occurred to me yesterday.

I responded to a casual fan and friend on Facebook yesterday, "Whole lotta nothing."

People shot back about the integrity of the game, etc. cheating.

I replied, "Yeah, Hulk Hogan was mad at all the cheating back in the day too."

We got into a discussion with casual fans and I ended it when I said, I just want to watch football in peace. And I pointed out that after awhile, all that "Brady is a lady" stuff gets old.

Funny, I had the exact same analogy when I read the report and saw that, even though the league was aware of the situation and sent a VP (Kensil) to monitor the situation, and even though the league had extra officials because it was a Championship game, they still managed to lose sight of the balls for 30 minutes.

It reminded me of McMahon's stooges (Patterson and Briscoe) from the late 90s, which were always outsmarted by Steve Austin.

Time to go full heel. F what everybody thinks, embrace the hate and just go out and destroy people.

Tom Brady will be Stone Cold Steve Austin circa 1997/98

Last edited:
Somebody please post that video of Vince walking w/ Goodys head. I laugh every time I see it.

It's the Montreal Screwjob...

It's the Montreal Screwjob...

I'm still not sure how McMahon and Michaels got out of there alive. That said, based on Michaels' initial reaction right after it happened, he should either be nominated for an Oscar or he wasn't fully in on it. He looked just as shocked as Hart did.

As an aside, I quit watching wrestling not too long after that.

I'm still not sure how McMahon and Michaels got out of there alive. That said, based on Michaels' initial reaction right after it happened, he should either be nominated for an Oscar or he wasn't fully in on it. He looked just as shocked as Hart did.

As an aside, I quit watching wrestling not too long after that.
Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that it's come out over the years that Sean Michaels was in on it. Did a good job acting though.

Controversial as it was it also led to the Attitude Era which was f'n fantastic.

Last edited:
Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that it's come out over the years that Sean Michaels was in on it. Did a good job acting though.

Controversial as it was it also led to the Attitude Era which was f'n fantastic.

Just read Wikipedia about it. I guess it's never been fully determined that Michaels was in on it but there was suspicion because I guess he was supposed to allow Hart to grab his leg when Hart was in the Sharpshooter to allow the move to be reversed and Michaels didn't give him his leg. I remember watching that PPV when I was a kid though and being really confused over what the hell was going on. McMahon was screaming at Hart and Michaels to "get in the ******* ring" the entire time they were fighting in the crowd.

The sad thing is Vince McMahon would do a much better job than Goodell if he were running the league.

No. Vince can barely run his own company.

Just read Wikipedia about it. I guess it's never been fully determined that Michaels was in on it but there was suspicion because I guess he was supposed to allow Hart to grab his leg when Hart was in the Sharpshooter to allow the move to be reversed and Michaels didn't give him his leg. I remember watching that PPV when I was a kid though and being really confused over what the hell was going on. McMahon was screaming at Hart and Michaels to "get in the ******* ring" the entire time they were fighting in the crowd.

Michaels admitted to being in on it years after it happened.

No. Vince can barely run his own company.

I dunno...

HeHateMe / Ochocinco
Shortened Kicking Game / Shortened Kicking Game
Scantily Clad Cheerleaders / Scantily Clad Cheerleaders
Bad Play by Play on TV / Bad Play by Play on TV
Hated All The Teams / Hate All The Teams Except the Patriots
Hate the Fans Mostly / Mostly Hate the Fans

I'm not really seeing a difference between GoodellFL and XFL

I dunno...

HeHateMe / Ochocinco
Shortened Kicking Game / Shortened Kicking Game
Scantily Clad Cheerleaders / Scantily Clad Cheerleaders
Bad Play by Play on TV / Bad Play by Play on TV
Hated All The Teams / Hate All The Teams Except the Patriots
Hate the Fans Mostly / Mostly Hate the Fans

I'm not really seeing a difference between GoodellFL and XFL

I think we can agree that they're both equally incompetent. My issue was with putting one above the other.

NO CHANCE! NO CHANCE IN HELL! YOU GOT NO CHANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes