PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. We need him there for the playoffs. In fact, Belichick should turn the pregame speech over to him, I bet Rodney is desperate to hit someone right now.

good. we need Rodney now with his spirit and next year with his body on the field.

BelichickFan said:
Good. We need him there for the playoffs. In fact, Belichick should turn the pregame speech over to him, I bet Rodney is desperate to hit someone right now.

He'll be lucky to return in time to start next season.

Has he had the surgery yet? I don't even think he has. maybe I missed it, but I know that he did not have the surgery right after he got hurt, if he has had it fixed already and he is back walking around that would be great.

FreeTedWilliams said:
Has he had the surgery yet? I don't even think he has. maybe I missed it, but I know that he did not have the surgery right after he got hurt, if he has had it fixed already and he is back walking around that would be great.
"After having knee surgery more than six weeks ago, Harrison was walking without crutches and said his goal is still to return to football."

I guess I should have read the article, huh.

Great News,

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Get your free Bruschi wallpaper here.

Errrr Bruschi smash! :D

FreeTedWilliams said:
The article said he had surgery six weeks ago.

What great news. His presense will be appreciated by the DBs I am sure. I'm sure they've missed him since he's been rehabbing. Having him back on the bench to chat with, streetclothes and all, will be a boost.

It's great that he's already walking without crutches and without a limp. The man is simply work ethic defined.

Brownfan80 said:
What great news. His presense will be appreciated by the DBs I am sure. I'm sure they've missed him since he's been rehabbing. Having him back on the bench to chat with, streetclothes and all, will be a boost.

It's great that he's already walking without crutches and without a limp. The man is simply work ethic defined.

The article said he was walking without crutches. I saw nothing about "walking without a limp".

shmessy said:
The article said he was walking without crutches. I saw nothing about "walking without a limp".

Well he's cool so no matter what he'll walk with a slight limp. ;)

Michael said:
He'll be lucky to return in time to start next season.

He will be back to start next season. If you don't believe read below:

FreeTedWilliams said:

He had surgery about a month and half ago...

Mike Reiss is the best.

(Chris Price is hitting a solid second.)

I have to concur with Nut (Doc, I'll need a tetnus booster), but I expect Rodney will be ready for Training Camp.

:eat3:

Last edited:
surgery ASAP

FreeTedWilliams said:
that is the kind of injury that is repaired as soon as swelling goes down. the pain in the knee is too great to just put in in a cast and see what happens. with 3 ligaments torn, his knee is very unstable, and in some ways just swinging free. keep in mind that "torn" does not mean completely severed. it means partially severed. rupture is the term used when the tendon is completely torn apart.
robert edwards RUPTURED all 4 tendons. he dang near lost his leg.
a LOT of rehab is needed for an elite athlete to return to being able to perform again.
i've ruptured the patella tendon on each knee. have had 2 arthroscopic clean-out procedures. can't wait for my next one.

ilduce06410 said:
that is the kind of injury that is repaired as soon as swelling goes down. the pain in the knee is too great to just put in in a cast and see what happens. with 3 ligaments torn, his knee is very unstable, and in some ways just swinging free. keep in mind that "torn" does not mean completely severed. it means partially severed. rupture is the term used when the tendon is completely torn apart.
robert edwards RUPTURED all 4 tendons. he dang near lost his leg.
a LOT of rehab is needed for an elite athlete to return to being able to perform again.
i've ruptured the patella tendon on each knee. have had 2 arthroscopic clean-out procedures. can't wait for my next one.
So your new nickname is 'creaky'?
;)

Rodney will be doing Riverdance in the locker room on the first day of training camp.

Now that is news I want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey