PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney wants no part of Vanderjerk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
According to EEI ... Rodney heard Vanderjerk was coming to interview , he hung up the phone.... If the Pats want to do good and move to a youth movement... No Vanderjerk.....

Sean Pa Patriot said:
According to EEI ... Rodney heard Vanderjerk was coming to interview , he hung up the phone.... If the Pats want to do good and move to a youth movement... No Vanderjerk.....

NO he didn't. LOL!! :D

When did this happen?

Last edited:
Why would you put a frowning face next to that title. That is good news.

Harrison is my favorate Patriot by far, but considering his reputation I'm sure there where a few Pats players that felt the same about him coming here. I'd say it turned out alright. Let BB and Pioli decide whats best for the Pats not the player or the fans.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
Why would you put a frowning face next to that title. That is good news.

Just that the team chemistry, that we worked so hard on is upsetting.. That is why the frown

miamipat said:
Harrison is my favorate Patriot by far, but considering his reputation I'm sure there where a few Pats players that felt the same about him coming here. I'd say it turned out alright. Let BB and Pioli decide whats best for the Pats not us.
Normally I would agree with you. But, I look forward to Patriots games and prefer to watch them without throwing up.

Just say NO to Vanderjerk.

I must be the only one who thinks this "Vanderjerk" moniker is pretty lame...

take it away, please...

JackBauer said:
i think of him as "Wide Right".
vanderjerk may be pretty lame.
improve it. weneedya.

miamipat said:
Harrison is my favorate Patriot by far, but considering his reputation I'm sure there where a few Pats players that felt the same about him coming here. I'd say it turned out alright. Let BB and Pioli decide whats best for the Pats not the player or the fans.

I'd be hard pressed to believe that any of the Pats thought of Rodney as a loud-mouth, liqured-up, polished fingernailed pansy! :rolleyes: Did he have a rep? Yea, but one of a different kind! You're doing apples n' oranges here IMO.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
:rofl: God bless the direct, no BS attitude of our Rodney!!!

ilduce06410 said:
i think of him as "Wide Right".
vanderjerk may be pretty lame.
improve it. weneedya.

ummmm..... maybe Vanderjackass?

I do like Wide Right, though.

Vanderchoke?
Absolut Vanderjagt?

JackBauer said:

I use Vandershank.

JackBauer said:

Yup, you may be.

Dropkick anyone???

OTOH, if Flutie retires we need Vanderj to be our new dropkicker. IIRC, Flutie said he and VanderJ used to dropkick in paractice in Canada every day. together..

JackBauer said:

So what do u prefer? Vandershank, Vanderdrunk, Vanderjackass, or Vanderchoke?

Me too

No Jackbauer you are not the only one. I find the 'Vanderjerk' moniker lame and tired.

It sounds great if you're in high school though.

I know I'm in the extreme minority here, but I actually favor a Vanderjerk signing. Now that the Colts have signed AV, I think Vanderjerk will be extremely motivated to put in a good season for the Pats.

Get a kicker that can put the kickoff in the end zone on kick offs. BB will not carry a extra player to do kickoffs. Rookie kicker is the best direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back