PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney update - still rehabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Rehabbing Harrison still weighing future options in NFL - Sports - The News Herald
Rehabbing Harrison still weighing future options in NFL
By JOSH WEINFUSS / News Herald Writer
April 7, 2009 - 9:38PM

Rodney Harrison stood on the practice range at the Bay Point Resort Golf Club Tuesday working his way through a pyramid of golf balls.

He hooked some left, sliced some right and hit others dead center.

Harrison didn't look like a man who had endured two season-ending injuries in the past four years.

"It's getting better at this point," Harrison said. "I'm able to do a lot of things that I'm used to doing. I'm excited, still rehabbing and playing golf on it. Just enjoying my time off right now."

Rodney's been a great player for the Patriots, and I'd love to seem him back on the field. Having said that, though, I hope he retires. Rehab that body, Rodney, and then walk away while you still can.

Impossible to read into anything he has said if he really wants to come back and play at all, assuming he is willing to pay the price to see if he can get back into football shape.

Also is impossible to read if BB and the Patriots want him back at this point as well.

My best guess is if BB makes him feel wanted for one more go - he would do it.

Good article. Thanks for posting this.

The leadership factor alone is worth having him back, even if he's only on the field for 10-15 snaps a game.

Mark my words ....

Rodney Harrison will be a TV Analyst for CBS in the very near future

A referee job may be years ahead but I say his next career is in TV and it could start as early as this September.

Last edited:
Just because I'm extremely interested, I wish someone would start a poll for whether or not the members of Patsfan really want to see him back. I have read quite a few posts where many have stated that they don't want him back and we should just get younger at the position. Let's get a poll going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back