Rodney on EEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
to paraphrase:

"It's good to be back out here with everybody who doubted me and the odds against me."
"Good to be back on the field with Corey, Brady, Seymour and even Koppen who I rehabbed with."
"Teamates always positive with me...really helped me out"
next step "everything is a progression, get used to pads and helmets again, second day getting used to speed, 3rd day getting timing back"
"not alot of contact but I bumped with Maroney a couple times he's going to be good"
"have to be patient it's not going to happen overnight"
"it's a long season whether I come back the 1st week, the 2nd week, or the 3rd week."
preseason games? "we'll see"
secondary "can't really say, we haven't played a game yet,learning the system."

Should be on audio vault later:

http://www.weei.com/Sectional.asp?id=5386

Last edited:
great news. its good to see rodney back. its also great too see that all the vets have been really high on maroney, cant wait to see him in action on friday.

I saw Rodney at practice yesterday. He seemed to be moving very well, very fluid. There was no real contact going on and I would have been shocked if he would have been involved with contact right now.

I expected that he does a "one practice on- one practice off" thing for a while.

Last night on NEST they were talking to Blue-Gay. He said that he worked with Rodney during the off season. Once ,he said, he had to tell Rodney that he wasn't doing something right.

Greg ****erson looked shocked and said "you corrected Rodney???". Blue looked down and said - well only once.:D

PATSNUTme said:
I saw Rodney at practice yesterday. He seemed to be moving very well, very fluid. There was no real contact going on and I would have been shocked if he would have been involved with contact right now.

I expected that he does a "one practice on- one practice off" thing for a while.

Last night on NEST they were talking to Blue-Gay. He said that he worked with Rodney during the off season. Once ,he said, he had to tell Rodney that he wasn't doing something right.

Greg ****erson looked shocked and said "you corrected Rodney???". Blue looked down and said - well only once.:D

I hope that the question mark that is Randall Gay turns into an exclamation point!

Good to hear his ****y voice and attitude on WEEI, caught the last part... he imo is a very big piece of this puzzle... the secondary is completely different when he is in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back