Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rodney Laughs Last

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Flounder, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Flounder

Flounder Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Some great post-game quotes from Rodney in the Cincinnati Post. The last one had me laughing pretty hard:
    http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061002/SPT03/610020309/1022

2. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

"That's what I feel in my heart."

LOL! Rodney cracks me up.
  3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not to distract from all of the "fun" surrounding Chad Johnson, but I just plain can't stand the guy. It isn't that he's not a good player. It isn't that he doesn't have a playful sense of humor. It isn't even his ostentatious gold teeth. . . .

. . . it's that he beat the hell out of his girlfriend, ran away from punishment, and only went back to face the music two years later when he was about to get drafted and he'd have to travel into the California jurisdiction. By the time he went back, the victim and the DA were lucky to get probation.

Just my two cents on what comes to mind every time I see his smiling pie hole on television. We need to shoot higher for our heroes.
  4. Cicero

Cicero Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As long as you feel the same way about Corey Dillon.
  5. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I didn't know about CJ's beating a woman, but I already couldn't stand him because he acts like a TO in training without all of the calling out of teammates or pill episodes (yet?).
  6. shakadave

shakadave Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Rodney also had a GREAT interview today with Dale and Holley. Most interesting to me was that he had input into the game plan vs. the Bengals. I guess players' input is always welcome, but it sounded as if Rodney gave the coaches a little more than usual this week. I wonder what specifically....
  7. Bella*chick

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Whatever it was....it worked!
  8. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Somebody wrote into another message board I was looking at because this one was down (at least for me) that Rodney's knee "gave out". Anything to that? I hope not.
  9. Bella*chick

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I have not heard anything of the sort. Given Rodney's post game demeanor I wouldn't suspect it either.

I guess we'll wait and see what the first injury report says, but I honestly heard nothing about this.
  10. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I did hear a little of Rodney on WEEI today.

He said that he kept telling Jackson that he was going to have a hard day. Jackosn kept talking back to hime. But, sometime late in the 3rd period, he said to Rodney "I guess you are right". :rocker:

BTW, if Rodney's knee "gave out" on him, why was he palying the entire game?
  11. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

I havne't really minded CJ's act. It's obvious he was doing it to get a laugh, and it was nice to see BB throw it back at him. Howver after the game he wasn't the one out there talking crap about how they were a better team and should have won. CJ seems to be (and i could be wrong) someone who can take his medicine when he's been given it:D