PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison's Twitter Account is Bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got into the tweet thing. I signed up a long time ago but, never tweeted or followed anybody. I've always wondered how you know if these celebrity ones are real or not. You're always hearing about fake ones.

Bogus?

MV5BMTY5Mjk2OTMzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY1MTg2._V1._SX336_SY400_.jpg

Damage control by #37?

Damage control by #37?

That's what I first thought as well until I read about the guy that actually did it admitting to it.

it was him ( not that i care ) but sure NBC will say its not him they dont want all the bad press it can bring

and if roddney wants to keep he's job he will dump he's twitter account

It was him and there are other players with aliases and player profiles that are maintained by friends.

Its a fact.

MMMMMMMkay?
YouTube - Office Space - Cake

there are other players with aliases and player profiles that are maintained by friends.

Its a fact.

That may be - but one would assume that Rodney wouldn't have thrown his friend under the bus without saying that "his friend was doing it". Rodney's pretty straightforward, not to mention a pretty loyal guy, and I'm pretty sure would have told it the way it was without caring about what other people thought.

Needless to say I have to believe that account wasn't real - especially after listening to the guy after Schefter caught him. Something must have happened that we don't know about that sparked that whole thing. Although I still don't get why this came out a week later - definitely bizarre.

Last edited:
That may be - but one would assume that Rodney wouldn't have thrown his friend under the bus without saying that "his friend was doing it". Rodney's pretty straightforward, not to mention a pretty loyal guy, and I'm pretty sure would have told it the way it was without caring about what other people thought.

Needless to say I have to believe that account wasn't real - especially after listening to the guy after Schefter caught him. Something must have happened that we don't know about that sparked that whole thing. Although I still don't get why this came out a week later - definitely bizarre.

Seems like Schefter probably caught a post at a time he knew Harrison wasn't able to post...or got a hold of Rodney behind the scenes and got the guy tho say something that Schefter knew to be false.

Seems like Schefter probably caught a post at a time he knew Harrison wasn't able to post...or got a hold of Rodney behind the scenes and got the guy tho say something that Schefter knew to be false.

I agree - it's just hard to believe it went on as long as it did and no one picked up on it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back