PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

makoute

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hmm, at the end of the game right before the hail mary, the announcers said he went off the field holding his hamstring, did anyone see that?

didn't see it.

heard it.

don't like it.

seems like this season there's a lot of "and so and so Patriot hobbles off the field" but they never show the guy or the play :mad:

didn't see it.

heard it.

don't like it.

seems like this season there's a lot of "and so and so Patriot hobbles off the field" but they never show the guy or the play :mad:

man, rodney was the WHOLE defense at the end of that game, where the ball was, there was rodney...last week asante saved us, this week rodney saved us....

i sure do hope hes good

If you are going to point fingers at bart scott you may want to look at 37 ist...he is a work of art.

What the hell are you talking about? Did you notice what thread you are on before you posted this?

Hmm, at the end of the game right before the hail mary, the announcers said he went off the field holding his hamstring, did anyone see that?

heard that as well
let's just hope and pray he's okay, he's been playin spectacularly, and really stepped it up when we needed someone to
it was basically the dline and rodney that stepped it up at the end of the game for the defense

he is interviewing with young and emitt now on sportscenter so i guess he is okay

The ESPN crew just talked with Rodney-he was smiling, probably meant he was OK.

The guy's a class-act, IMHO.

ya he looks and is acting fine. no worries.

Yeah, I don't think BB and the training staff would want him out there if there was a serious, "out for the year" type of injury.

he is interviewing with young and emitt now on sportscenter so i guess he is okay

since when did we start listening to the ESPN crew :confused:

On a late play, Harrison clearly grabs one of his hamstrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes