PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Is it me or did Rodney look like his old self last week againts the Dolphins. He just looked more aggressive and sure of his movements than anytime this season. I admit I was afraid we might have Rodney light for this season. But last weeks game looked like the real deal.

On WEEI on Monday, Rodney said it was the first time he really felt that he was back. He was letting himself fly to the ball more and just playing with that abandon that we all know and love.

The Globe has an article today saying that pretty much everybody except Rodney himself thinks he's back, and even he thinks he's mainly back.

Julius said:
Is it me or did Rodney look like his old self last week againts the Dolphins. He just looked more aggressive and sure of his movements than anytime this season. I admit I was afraid we might have Rodney light for this season. But last weeks game looked like the real deal.

No kidding! Ask Ronnie Brown.

ImgDyn.cfm

The best thing to come out of that game, for me.

Last edited:
In the Bills and Jets games Rodney was held back, playing the deep cover FS role that Geno was usually playing before Pittsburgh's knee assassination. Denver and the first half of the Cincinnati game saw him creeping up more in run support and demonstrating greater lateral mobility. For Miami, it looks as if all restrictions were lifted, and PATSNUTme's fires of hell were being stoked up. Kinda chokes you up, seeing your little head hunter bounce back from adversity.

I noticed it too. The sight brought tears of JOY to my eyes. And it's only the beginning. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
In the Bills and Jets games Rodney was held back, playing the deep cover FS role that Geno was usually playing before Pittsburgh's knee assassination. Denver and the first half of the Cincinnati game saw him creeping up more in run support and demonstrating greater lateral mobility. For Miami, it looks as if all restrictions were lifted, and PATSNUTme's fires of hell were being stoked up. Kinda chokes you up, seeing your little head hunter bounce back from adversity.

Bingo, he's said it was the first game where the coaches let him back up into the box---he hopes it stays that way!:rocker:

mtbykr said:
Bingo, he's said it was the first game where the coaches let him back up into the box---he hopes it stays that way!:rocker:
Yup... had the kiddo on my lap and shouted "look, look, look!! Rodney's creeping up into the box!" Little one started clapping "Rodney inna box, Rodney inna box!".

The next day he came home with a note from his teacher asking who Rodney was, and why was he in a box.

Yup... had the kiddo on my lap and shouted "look, look, look!! Rodney's creeping up into the box!" Little one started clapping "Rodney inna box, Rodney inna box!".

The next day he came home with a note from his teacher asking who Rodney was, and why was he in a box.

lol, thats classic.

Franchise12 said:
lol, thats classic.
Last year he came home from preschool with a note from his teacher advising us that our little guy was very worried about Rodney and his terrible knee injury, and she passed along her wishes to Rodney a speedy recovery. She assumed this Rodney was a big brother or relative.
:eek:

Ya should have heard the wife make that phone call explaining who Rodney was, and what an idiot her husband is.

This is futher proof in the decline of our public schools. A teacher who doesn't know who Rodney is?

My god, is there any hope for our nation?

I wonder how it would go over if you copied my sig and pasted it on his luchbox.:rocker:

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Priceless...I am living now in Virginia, and my wife's family (local) don't follow sports, let alone NE sports. During the 04 sox postseason, (which my 2 year old daughter watched with me) my inlaws couldn't figure out who this Papi was...and why she would periodically jump up and yell "yay red sox":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back