PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
Those with medical educations should be the very last to speculate on Rodney's or any one else's condition. They should know that not every injury is the same. They should also know that unless they have examined the injury, looked at the MRI's and Scans, and preformed the surgery,their opinion of the injury is as good as a used car salesmans opinion.

I always get a kick out of the news media whenever some important has a medical condition, they trot out doctors who have not been within 1000 miles of the patient. Yet, these doctors will give an opinion on national TV.:eek:

I'll take what Rodney has said and what he says his doctors have told him over keyboard practitioners any day.

...Bruschi????

pudpro said:
Long time Pats fan here. Rodney Harrison, arguably the best Saftey in the game when he was active. He's coming back from a season injury and he's in his thirties(33?). Do you guys think he still has it in him? I sure hope he does. (On a side note, I hope the Pats can reclaim the Superbowl. It was like a bullet wound to the chest watching Brady & Company fall to the Broncos.)

I would rather wait a bit before SERIOUSLY RESPONDING to someone
who calls themself "PUD"..."PRO"...hello people....time to back up the truck:

Exactly what is the problem you have with my name?

Ochmed's account brought me to full attention ...
but PatsNut is probably correct.

What still keeps me uncomfortable, though, is that it is
this exact same trio of injuries
that may keep Daunte off the field all year in Miami.

I'll take what Rodney has said and what he says his doctors have told him over keyboard practitioners any day.[/QUOTE]

* Until Rodney tries playing in a real game against real opposition, I don't think he and the doctors really know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back