PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison: "Tom Brady, take off the skirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Because I think what people were excited about when he went into the booth was that he would tell it like it is. Now it seems he is just like everyone else. Just give soundbites that get rating and let the truth be damned. That's a bit disapointing to me.

This is exactly what Hannah said about Eason after the Bears embarrassed us in the Super Bowl. I don't think Harrison was kidding at all, and he was indeed out of line.

Because I think what people were excited about when he went into the booth was that he would tell it like it is. Now it seems he is just like everyone else. Just give soundbites that get rating and let the truth be damned. That's a bit disapointing to me.

I don't want to speculate too much about what he is or isn't thinking. But I do believe he meant what he said regarding the rules. I think the Brady part of it was for shock value. I'm not offended by the comment either way and still think overall he is doing a good job.

I don't understand why it is Bradys fault a ref called a penalty? Was he suppose to turn it down?

I don't want to speculate too much about what he is or isn't thinking. But I do believe he meant what he said regarding the rules. I think the Brady part of it was for shock value. I'm not offended by the comment either way and still think overall he is doing a good job.

Its not about it be offensive or not offensive. But it is clear that he is willing, at least to me, to lie just to get that shock value. If that is the case, he is no different than anyone else.

I guess Harrison text Brady and told him he was going to say it. Brady text him back laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back