PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison Tired of Favre Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - Former Patriot Rodney Harrison was on the Dan Patrick show earlier today, and had some choice words for quarterback Brett Favre.Favre, who recently underwent surgery on his bicep) is reportly poised to join the Minnesota Vikings and extend his career another season. The vast majority of fans are tired of this saga, and Harrison [...]

Twelve years ago, who knew ...

S6M7K2P_large.jpg

Ian's Daily Blog - Former Patriot Rodney Harrison was on the Dan Patrick show earlier today, and had some choice words for quarterback Brett Favre.Favre, who recently underwent surgery on his bicep) is reportly poised to join the Minnesota Vikings and extend his career another season. The vast majority of fans are tired of this saga, and Harrison [...]

Not that I don't think Rodney really feels this way - but he's also smart enough to know that staking out this very public position, of a newly retired NFL player criticizing an often retired, and un-retired NFL player - is VERY good for him in generating buzz and credibility as a commentator.

That's not a knock on Rodney saying something for personal gain - it's what he's supposed to be doing now and what he's getting paid for. Smart guy.

Thank you Ian for posting you blog.....

I am sure there are a ton of people who agree with Rodney on the Favre
soap opera.

Keep telling it like it is Rodney, because the media is filled with enough
ball washers.

You are a breath of fresh air......

Rodney Harrison.. the Patriot that keeps on giving. I really do love this guy.

Rodney makes a great point: There are so many really great men playing the game, young men who give back to the community they live in, who work to set a positive example for kids, and yet all we hear about, 24/7 is an aging drama queen who is unable to make up his little mind.

Favre has become an attention whore, and regardless of how well he once played, he is setting a terrible example of how it's all about him.

There may be no "I" in team, but there certainly isn't any "TEAM" in Favre.

If the Favre saga stopped, what would be left?

Cutler/Marshallgate Cutler is a franchise QB with a losing record.

McNabb getting benched with no weapons

Pay-a-ton missing traing camp... in 2008 so he sucks in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots