PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba.../01/16/tomlinsons_mouth_still_running/?page=2
Status up in the air
Safety Rodney Harrison, who has missed the two playoff games with a knee injury, was at the airport yesterday, set to return to New England after remaining at home with his wife, Erika. The couple had their second child last week.

Harrison's return to town doesn't necessarily mean he'll be ready to suit up for Sunday's AFC Championship game, although it's certainly a better sign than him remaining at home.

Harrison, who sprained his right medial collateral ligament in the season finale Dec. 31, has been declared out of the last two playoff games at the start of each week. The Patriots' next injury report will come out tomorrow afternoon.

Stay tuned...

I guarantee he will be listed as 'questionable' on the injury report, if only to give the Colts more to worry about in their gameplan.

Congratulations on your newest family member Rodney!!!! Great news!

My fingers are crossed for a Rodney return. Great news about the new baby.

They did a piece on him at home with his first son and he was adorable.

Peyton's worst nightmare is Rodney being back playing at 85% or better and being the DB's coach on the field.

i agree, i think he will be listed as questionable to make the colts think.

We all know how much BB values active roster spots, but I think that even the sight of Harrison on the sidelines would cause some consternation on the parts of the Colts. Of course, he'd need to be able to play at least 60% strength (maybe more). I do think just having him out there in a 3rd and 15 would put Harrison, Wayne, and the others' heads on swivels. Not to mention his leadership and contagious hitting... I suspect that whatever value Rodney might bring in terms of being activated or even played would be judiciously weighed against a.) possible further injury and b.) the risk of getting burned on a big play if he wasn't able to do his job.

Congratulations for the new baby!!!

This is great news. Congrats to the Harrison family!

By the way....what is Rodney's reaction to the whole LT thing? has he made a statement?

If Rodney Harrison had not gotten injured against the Colts so early, I bet we'd have won that game, regardless of Brady's INTs. Rodney affects the run defense to which IMO has been getting steadily worse since Seau and Rodney both got injured.

We need him Sunday-an 80% Rodney is as good as most 100%ers are. I was going to say Rodney would come back well-rested but maybe not that well-rested lol.Congrats to the Harrisons on the new baby!

Peyton's worst nightmare is Rodney being back playing at 85% or better and being the DB's coach on the field.

Manning's worst nightmare is Ty Law back in a pats uniform.

I'd be shocked if Harrison played, pleasantly shocked, but shocked.

Manning's worst nightmare is Ty Law back in a pats uniform.
Mannings worst nightmare is Ty Law. period.

Hopefully Asante can become his new worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back